Secrets

Kera Neverson

The time on the clock read, 12:58 in the afternoon. I can believe Trey and I slept that much due to the party and after we got home, he shut it down. Slowly I got out of bed feeling some pain in both my legs but surprisingly I didn't fall this time. I turned on the shower head immediately smelling like alcohol, sex, weed and Trey. Making sure to have my wash cloth and body wash before stepping carefully into the hot water.

Fourth Five Minutes Later

I pulled my curly wet hair into a pony tail seeing Trey lay naked in the bed staring at the ceiling. He is so handsome and sexy my pussy was already drenched.

"Like whatchu see?" He asks.

"Yes." He removed himself from the bed kissing my cheek to go shower while I take two Advil pills for my little headache and pain in my legs.

Returning downstairs to get started on something so my man can eat, after he gets out the shower. I take the eggs out the refrigerator and decided on making omelets. Immediately Britt is buzzing on my line as I answer.

"Twerk." I say before she could get a word and as she giggles.

"Good morning to you." I laughed.

"Surprise you and Chris up they way y'all was acting last night crazy wild animals."

"Was not." She sounded like her three year old daughter.

"We coming over later on."

"Who the hell is we?"

"Bitch. Riya, August me and Christopher." I giggled.

"Bring some food because I don't know what y'all niggas gone eat..." I trail.

"Yea yeah yeah.... Chris stop." The phone makes a shuffle.

"I'll let y'all nasty asses get to it." I say as Britt laughed and said goodbye. Trey walked into the kitchen shirtless sitting on the table.

I pecked his lips as he smiled showing off my favorite smile. Immediately his hands go on my ass for a squeeze and I turn around to check on the omelets.

"They coming over later, so I'm guessing we can just pick up the kids tomorrow." He nods hopping off and actually helping me; or because he was extremely hungry.

"You know we gotta make an appointment for the baby..." He starts off putting the food onto plates and we sit to eat.

I sighed heavily. "Yeah..."

"What's wrong you don't want this baby, our baby."

"Of course but our we ready..."

"As ready as we gone get." He shrugs it off grabbing the carton of orange juice and drinking out of it.

"Tremaine..." My voice is annoyed.

"Keerraa." He mocks.

"We all drink that, is that what you've been doing?" I get up to grab a water since his slobber was in the orange juice.

"You acting like I gotta disease when ya mouth was just on my dick last night." He replies as if it's nothing.

"Whatever boy."

"The size of my dick says otherwise baby." He moves his chair over pulling me onto his lap.

"You love me?" Trey continued.