I Just Want You To Love Me

August Alsina

12:20 am, Los Angeles California.

Smoke drifted up into the air, from my second blunt of the day. I hadn't seen my baby mother in about three weeks now. Was she going to be my soon-to-be-wife? Would this passover, she'd be back into my arms, her body on mine. I looked through the air, if that was possible seeing my world flashing before my eyes.

Absolutely I was wrong for putting my hands on her, but she was hella nagging

Absolutely I was wrong for putting my hands on her, but she was hella nagging. The video is out and it took what she said, into consideration. Where is my wi- baby mother? Was she coming back to be with me? Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Downing my glass of Hennessy straight, without any type of hesitation. I sat back listening to music in my head, seeing the look she gave with my hands around her neck. I'm a monster.

The patio door opens followed by "August?" The same voice, who moans August during sex, the same who left me three weeks ago.

I look at her seeing her beautiful eyes, sparkle from the glistening California sky light.

"A-August I came to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't of say that about you because your a great father, and your everything to me. All those nights I wanted your arms around me making me feel I wasn't fat, showing me unconditional love. I want you to--" My lips crashed into hers. Stopping her words and letting my tongue escape from my mouth to hers. "Be my husband." She continued.

"Absolutely baybeh." He kisses my forehead and baby bump.

Tremaine Neverson

After the kids went to bed last night, don't ask Chris bright lightskin ass stayed over with his kids. I heard him say he needs to cheer me up and I guess it was alright, since he's my bruh.

Him and I were in the kitchen making grits, and he immediately has to be a fool.

"When yo ass was younger, I bet mama April threaten to flick yo ass wit some hot ass grits." He jokes.

"Yea." I chuckled.

Chris reached on the top refrigerator to grab something that isn't his.

"Who eats Corn Chex?"

"K-Kera?" I took the milk out and finished breakfast. Blocking out what I was feeling.

"You talked to her, since she left?" I mumbled a quick no, and he left it at that.

(Kera Trey, Brittany Chris, Seriya, August)

"So the wedding back on? Nigga stop fucking shit up

"So the wedding back on? Nigga stop fucking shit up." Chris shouts while August and him turn up.

"Trey cheer up. She comin' back. It was dat' nigga's time to go, you ain't do dat' shit." August says passing me a shot. I downed it as Brittany and Seriya came and sat.

The kids were in the home movie theater watching Finding Dory and I was depressed, I wanted Kera here right now.

Speaking of that, my wish came true. Kera walked inside making no eye contact with anyone, sighing. She looked like she was crying for the past few days. Kera walked upstairs as the awkward silence continued. Seriya immediately looked guilty.

"You know something?" I quiz.

"Okay August it's time to go." She changed the subject, pulling Aug's arm.

"Seriya you know something?" I ask again.

"I'm pregnant, Alsina let's go."

"Baybeh if you know something share it with Trey. He obviously ain't himself right now."

"I don't think it's my place to tell you. Talk to her." Seriya says stalling even more.

"She doesn't want too."

"Just tell him. Gosh! Acting like yall talking to Obama or something." Chris shouts laying in Brittany's lap.

"Shut up." We say in sync.

"We were talking and I asked her does she still love you, s-she said not like she use too. I also asked did she want to end you know... and she said she didn't know." My jaw clenched instantly. I wanted to cry, but scream. I stared at the walls, automatically thinking this was my fault. It is my fault.

An hour later, they left. August and Chris along with Riya and Britt talked to me, saying neither of us she give up on our relationship. But you can't force love, nor for someone to love you.

Sitting in the kitchen, just when she came down in her Calvin Klein sports bra, and shorts.

She must have put the kids to sleep because I didn't hear no mouths, or whining.

She walked past me grabbing a water bottle and leaving before she got two far I spoke.

"We need to talk, Kera. Seriya told me what yall was talking about. That's how you feel? I asked her, as she stopped and turned around.

"Yes. And at this point there probably isn't anything you can do to fix this problem. Im tired of pretending that everything is okay. How many sorry's and make up sex is there left?" She spoke, haven't heard her soft voice in a long time and I really missed it.

"So you wanna divorce?" I stepped in front of her, a hearing our heartbeats in syce, in one touch I'd be holding her body. Lips, a few centimeters apart, from me kissing all around her.

Tissues Anyone?😭 leave a comment below and VOTE! Ghost readers can go somewhere else!