Happy Birthday

Three Months Later

Seriya Pascarella

Could I now believe I was Pregnant with my second child. Even though I said I didn't want another child because of the pain, August talked me into it and now we were on a second. Aniya was only five years old and August has told her busy body about the baby, but hopefully her little world doesn't turn upside down.

Presently I was four months pregnant and couldn't be more happier, a smile soon appears on my face looking down at my baby bump. August and I assured to keep the baby's sex unknown until I deliver just for the fun of it.

We ordered, and went to all types of baby stores ordering both girl and boys things. We hadn't purchased it yet, because once I found the sex f the baby. Stuff would immediately be delivered and set at August and I's place.

Today the shop was closed because of Layla's birthday. I can already tell Trey and Kera raised a smart little girl.

August's snored a little while Aniya came into the room in her pajamas climbing on the bed looking at me. She is such a beautiful little girl.

 She is such a beautiful little girl

"Yes." I say as she smiled. My baby so cute.

"Mommy why is daddy still sleeping?" She's only five and one of the smartest little munchkins I know.

"Lets wake him up and ask him." I whisper as she giggle. Aniya climbs on him sitting on his chest playing with his beard, as I snugged close to him playing with the A tattoo on his neck. He groaned and then finally got up.

"Daddy no more sleep." Aniya says as he rests up and I sit beside him.

"I'm up... what yall two lil monkeys was up ta huh?"

"I not a monkey." Aniya says as August gives me a good morning kiss.

"You are daddy's lil monkey." He tickeled her as her laughs filled up the room.

He grabs his iPhone 6s plus from the night stand checking his resent messages and the time. Reading it at 11:02 am and Layla's birthday party starts at twelve.

"We need ta get dress to leave for da' party." He says as Aniya climbs in my lap.

"Mommy the baby is moving." Aniya says looking, poking, and touching my stomach.

"That's because your waking it up and now we're hungry." I say as I kiss her little lips.

Tremaine Neverson

Mama, my aunts and family was helping set with last little details of Layla's party. Kera and the girls, Brittany, Kalani, Khanari and Layla went to get dress at some place, and so she'd be fully surprised. Jayden and his one friend, that Layla agreed he could bring was watching tv in the living room.

Mama had Adrian even though he was mainly crying for Kera.
The caters had all the food on her pink American Girl table . The party was pink, American Girl theme, three big bouncy house water slides was out back with pink and white tables.