My Valentine

Three weeks later

Kera Neverson

The night before Valentines day the kids were at home being watched by Leah, Lena, Moe and Ziah. Seven kids in one house let's just hope it stays together. Trey and I were on a plane heading to New York. He wanted these few days to be special and I didn't mind at all. We definitely needed a break.

"Look at dis' picture Leah just sent me." Trey said moving his phone over so both of us could see. A picture of Adrian shown apon the screen sleeping.

"Aww mommy's baby." I cooed at the picture already missing my baby. His phone turns onto airplane mode as I relax. Trey holds and kisses my hand as I smile.

Seriya Pascarella

"Alsina move!" I yell playfully as he starts chasing me.

"You kno you belong ta me." He grabs my waist. His lips sexually lick my neck as my body becomes weak. "Love you baybeh." He whispered.

"I love you too." I blush and moan a bit trying to get out of his grip before we end up having sex.

"Get ready we goin out."

"Where too?" I ask.

"Just get dress bae." He smiles waking out. I know he has some tricks up his sleeve.

***

We finally make it to a restaurant in Nevada, he had a driver drive us down there like I said he has some tricks up his sleeve. Aniya was with my mom for the weekend. The restaurant he took me to was so fancy and smelled so good.

He let my hand go pulling my chair out as I sat down. I smiled looking at my baby. He had his little curls in his head, with a black fitted shirt with a tux like shirt over with his True Religion jeans. He looked so sexy and adorable. I bet he felt the same way with me, since I put on my black fitted dress evidently showing my curves, a little makeup, a necklace my rolex and my flat black sandals.

"Riya you look beautiful as always." He charmed as I blushed. Today was a special night, besides the fact it was Valentines day weekend.

"And you look very handsome." I complimented back. He gave a sly smile which had my panties wetter.

He grabs my hand as we look at the menu. We look.at the menu for a while deciding what we had a taste for. August signals the waiter over to place our orders in. Once the waiter leaves, August looks at me.

"You really don't want to have another baby?" Here we go the baby topic.

"August, that was so much pain."

"Yea but, we got a child outta of it. A whole human being."

"You men don't understand what women have to go through. You just want kids like they fall out from the sky."

"Maybe we can get those women who can birth our-" He protested. We're definitely not doing that.

"Im not having some random chick have my child. Look baby I want another child too, just give me a little more time to think this over and all." I leaned on the table receiving a kiss on the lips.

Kera Neverson

As we got there, Trey told me he always had this little condo mansion in the outskirts of New York. It was beautiful once we made it there, as he grabbed my hand walking me up the path.

"Aww Trey." I smiled. So did he.

"All for my queen."

He unlocked the door, as we entered. It was so beautiful having rose petals, small candles and little gift boxes everywhere.

"Baby-" My voice cracked a bit, as the tears welded up in my eyes. He kissed my lips still smiling.

"Well lets eat first, my chief cooked us some food and left it in the oven."

We sat at the kitchen table, the lights dimmed perfectly with a big cold glass bottle of champagne in the center. While the food warmed up quickly he hugged my waist and kissed my neck.

Happy Valentines day to me definitely. Beside that little bullshit Lauren tried to create my baby belongs to me forever and always. I love him to death and nothing or no one should break us apart.

The food was finished heating and my mouth was drolling. It was some Italian seafood dish with Fettuccine pasta and buttered bread sticks. It is so delicious better than my cooking.

"How is it?" He asked pouring him and myself a glass of champagne.

"Reaaally good." Might have to look the recipe up and make it at home.

After dinner Trey places the plates in the sink as we walked to the big living room. A fireplace sparked perfectly in the corner, the chairs were soft and black, with rose petals all over the floor. I sat down while Trey took my shoes off carefully and handed my a red box.

"What is this?"  I asked looking at the box and him.

"Open it." It was a diamond bracelet. I almost yelled from excitement as I climbed in his lap.

"Thank you!" I kissed him as he pulled a white stuffed animal bear with a red pajama set on. It was so cute and so pretty.

"Aww my bear." I hugged it laughing. Tonight was special in every way possible. I loved every part on tonight and it wasn't over yet.