Hopefully

Before The Chapter Begins❗️
Excuse the mistakes in any of my books, chapters ect;  or I will report you to Wattpad! Everyone makes mistakes and isn't perfect so don't come here reading my books and pointing out mistakes. Don't come with bullshit! I will Report you, you know who you are! You may continue: comment and vote (:

Kera Neverson

I resided in the bathroom, to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. After snapping on Trey a little from touching me we finally went to sleep. He disrespected me and then though he was going to get some sex. Once I brushed my hair I felt his hands wrap around my waist but I moved away.

"Kera was up? So I can't touch you now." I walked out, he'd learn one way.

"Stop-- stop ignoring me." He pulled my arm.

"I'm not ignoring you." We looked at each other for about thirty seconds before he went into the bathroom closing the door.
This was going to hard, but he needed to learn. I am sick of this treatment and you expect me to come home, take care of the kids after I went to the work that he doesn't consider work, cook, clean... No Kera today was going to be a good day and I wasn't going to let him ruin it.

Layla just got out her bathroom, playing with Adrian who was trying to get his ball. My babies were so cute and wonderful.

"How about we go to SkyZone with Nari, Lani and Aniya." I suggested to Lay and her face lit up scaring Dre.

"Yay!" I picked Dre up and checked the time, being that it was lunch time and we still didn't eat breakfast yet.

Layla and I ate some cereal to keep it simple this afternoon and to get away from Tremaine. Not that I didn't want to be with and next to Trey because I do, it's just that he needs to learn I'm not his bitch. I'm his wife.

"Dre did you poop!" I say smelling his diaper. He made faces and sure enough his diaper wasn't pleasant.

"Ma ma." He says and I giggle.

After we finished, I place the dishes into the sink and head upstairs. I took a shower last night, so I didn't need to do so. Changing Dre's diaper he had a full load on him and putting him into a outfit. Layla got dress into some shorts and a pullover shirt; and I put her hair into French braids as fast and neatly as I could.

Thirty minutes later

I gave myself a once over seeing Tremaine out on the balcony. This was definitely something for his ass and I wasn't playing these little bitch games anymore. I decided on telling him where the kids and I was going and not completely ignore him.

"Taking the kids out." I say walking towards him, he's been smoking I could tell. I didn't wanna hurt him I just wanted him to know this feeling. And it wasn't a good feeling so why does he continue treating me like this? I still need time.

****

"Hey boo." Riya and Brittany said as I let Layla run free.

"Hey." I sat down, next to them trying to place Adrian socks on.

"How y'all doing?" Brittany asked.

"Good." I sighed. "Let me take him to play." I say going to the trampolines.

Adrian took off bouncing and running to his sister I grabbed his little butt. I tickled him all over kissing his face.

Tremaine Neverson

I took a blunt that I had lit and exhaled it. I didn't know where my life was going? My wife running away from me, my kids hate me, I wasn't focus with my music. Where was I going? I've lost her one too many and if I didn't start acting right she was going to for surely leave me and there wasn't gong to be a second chance.

After taking a pull from my weed I went downstairs to fix myself something to eat even though I wasn't in the mood, to necessary eat anything. I took a yogurt and banana from the kitchen going to mama's.

Growing up I didn't have a father or my father through out my life, so my mother was my father and Mother and I respect that.

After deciding on just eating the banana, I place the peeling into the trash afterward, putting on some Dior Sauvage to hide out, the smell of marijuana before going to mama's. She'd kill me if she smelled that on me.

*****

"Hey mama." I say stepping inside smelling garlic bread throughout the kitchen.

"Hey boy." She inquired after giving me a hug.

"How you been?" I say.

"Good and how are you?" She knew by my facial expression something was bothering me. She knew me all to well.

"I'm good."

"Tremaine don't start that lying now." She says pouring herself a cup of tea.

I sighed. "Life." I simply said sitting at the white kitchen island table.

"What about it..."

"I losing my family! I can't win for losing this money shit, I'd trade it all to have a good life, a good family!" I shouted. I just completely snapped.

"Okay, something must of happened. When you and Kera came over everything seemed fine." She sips her tea.

"It ain't mama. She is going to leave me I know it. If I keep messing up she gonna leave me this time and not come back."

"That De'rell situation—"

"Me. I'm pushing her away from me. And my daughter, I can't do shit right! I love her a lot with all my heart she's my wife and I wouldn't trade her for nothing but, she might be falling out of love with me." My face went into my hands hiding the tears back, my heart was hearing and the worst thing could be happening.

"Right now, let her have some space. Let her figure out what she wants to do. You cant force love, nor for someone to love you. Trey." She says sliding down a plate of her homemade spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. One of my all time favorite meals that she use to cook when I was a kid.

"I know you probably ain't eat nothing." She rubs my back kissing my temple. "If God want y'all together he'll find a way." She says before walking out to do something.

Hopefully...