What They Don't Know

Back at home - No one's point of view

Kera and Trey would be back home today around what maybe two pm in California but, since they are in New York five pm. The house was a complete mess. Junk food every where, wrappers, papers, soda cans and juice boxes. The kids were scattered every where. Most of them. Ziah and Moe, the responsible ones, the oldest who were supposed to be watching the kids, went out to club with their boyfriends, got drunk, had sex whatever else. Leah was at her friends, like was said before Lena is the more responsible twin out of them. Jayden and his friends were upstairs sleeping in his pig pen of a room. Layla was also over her friends house and the only one taking care of Adrian was Lena.

The house was a disaster and little did any of them know Kera and Trey would be home today. So Layla or Leah didn't ask no permission to go over any friends house, The unresponsible ones left and got drunk, Jayden didnt ask for his friends to come over, the house was a mess like a college party gone wrong and little did any of them know.

"I wonder what Chris did for Brittany for Valentines day." I asked Trey as we rode on first class back home. I couldn't wait to get home to my babies.

"Ion know I aint talk to dat nigga in a minute." He said looking at the sky since we had the perfect view.

"Im hungry." I whined

"Kera shhhhh." I smacked the back of Trey's head.

"Don't you ever tell me to shush again in your entire life." I said playfully.

"I tell you to shhh when I get the pussy and have yo ass screaming. Now tell me I'm lying." He whispered in my ear bitting it sexualy. I blushed and shut my mouth, because he is oh so right.

****

We had just got off the plane after riding for hours straight and talking naps occasionally. Heading straight into LAX, LA's airport, to head home. My friend JD already had my car parked in the garage of LAX. We quickly  made it out with out crazed people and news reporters trying to get pictures. We put our luggage in the car, got in and drove home.

Once we arrived at the gate of my house, I put the code in and drove up into the parking space next to my Rolls Royce. The house wasn't burned down, so that's a good sign. I grabbed the luggage out, taking K's hand. The door was unlocked and when we opened it, it was a complete mess. My eyes eyes nearly exploded as so did mine. My house looked like they had a house party twice. Clothes and Adrian's things were everywhere along with wrappers, papers, soda cans, and food.
Lena came around the corner looking at little frightened by my facial expression.

"Uncle Trey I-" She pleaded to Trey.

"Where da' hell is Ziah and Moe?"

Trey said in a angered tone.

"The left yesterday night, to go to some party."

"Party!" A fuckin party? Where everybody else?"

"Jayden upstairs with his friends, Layla and Leah left for a friends house. And I swear Uncle Trey im was trying to clean up and take care of Adrian. I started over there since I'm the only one doing so." She cried at little. I believed her seeing the trash bag and broom she had over there.

"Just call Ziah and Moe, Layla and Leah and tell them to get here please." She nodded pulling out her iPhone. Trey's voice was normal up until her heard music playing.

"Panda! Panda! I got broads in Atlanta." The upstairs music blared down. Oh boy. Oh boy... Adrian and his little ears. Oh no.
Trey ran upstairs.

Tremaine Neverson

"Turn the fuckin shit off!" I yelled going into Jayden's room. What a mess, he was in his room too with his friends up in here.

"You all need to leave." I told his friends, as the gathered up their things, and said bye to Jayden.

"You ain't ask me shit about havin friends over! Just because I've been ging for a few days all this shit! Huh!? Clean this fucking room up now! Blaring music knowing yo baby brother is down the damn hall! What the hell is wrong with you!? Huh!!?? Clean this shit up!" I smacked the back of his head, hearing the girls downstairs. I walked back downstairs.

"Hey uncle Trey." Ziah tried saying.

"Hey! First thing I see when I come home is a messy house with a thirteen year old taking care of the baby. Where the fuck yall was at? Where?!"

"We went out." They whispered.

"So yall went out, knowing that I asked all yall to watch each other and not tare up my fuckin house!? This house is a damn mess! Come to the bullshit. I expected more for yall but, I guess was wrong." I yelled seeing Kera trying to clean up with Lena.

"Trey were sorry."

"Save it."

"Neither of you decide to ask me to go to your friends house. The adult, you just up and left huh! Lena was the only damn person taking care of the baby. Layla I expected waaayyy more from you! Look at this fucking place! Its a mess and I cone home to this!?

"Daddy im sorry." Layla said. Her eyes were watering.

"I don't wanna hear it Layla you knew better!"

****

The house was sparkling clean. Everyone was done and ready to go home.

"Unlce Trey were really sorry." Ziah, Moe, Leah and said.

"I don't want to hear it okay. You knew better and did it anyway." I said walking out the kitcheb, after looking at Kera take care of Adrian. I walked in the hallway, telling Jayden and Layla to come here.
The came out, as Jayden looked mad and Layla kept crying.

"Your both grounded, no tv, no Netflix, no video games, no wifi. School, home and chores. I expected some more responsibility from you too!" I yelled.

"Daddy I'm so sorry." Layla pleaded.

"Layla Mariah Neverson. No you grounded you understan' me." "Go to the guest room."

She went, and I sent Jayden to the other. Only reason why is because they had way to many things to do in their rooms, this I'll give them to think about what they did. Walking downstairs Kera had Adrian on her shoulder while she made him a bottle.

"Hey lil man." I said as he started smiling and wiggling his feet. I grabbed him and cradled him in my arms. He was so still my tiny bear.

"What punishment did you give them?" K asked.

"No anything. School home chores. They both in the guest rooms."

"I never expected Layla to do this."

"Yea me either." I said grabbing his bottle and feeding the little guy.

"You still gonna be mommy's good boy right?" Kera said to Adrian but, he was too busy drinking his milk and looking at everything in amazement.