Disrespect

I changed Kera's 'look' the picture is below.

Kera Neverson

Trey had a preformace to go to leaving me with the million of kids, but I wasn't going to have them running around acting like maniacs.

This morning for a total of fourteen kids including Layla and Jayden. I made pancakes sausage and toast, so hopefully the syrup doesn't drive them crazy. They ate quietly so I'm guessing they were really hungry. Now cleaning up the kitchen as they all played with American Girl dolls and Mace upstairs.

Adrian sits on the living couch watching some baby show occasionally yelling at the tv or baby talking. After washing the few dishes the doorbell goes off.

I peep in the glass seeing Ej crazy ass who I hadn't see in a while now. I opened the door hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Omg E I haven't see you in a minute, how are you?" I step backing looking a his pant suit outfit.

"Yes. Long time no see girl." We sat into the kitchen island so Adrian could watch his shows in peace.

"The last time I heard about you Brittany was like 'E in the United Kingdom he all over the place, I'm like go'head E. Whatchu was doing over there?"

"Fashion shows and shoots, and I also went to Paris and London."

"Go head baby."

"So Layla party was yesterday." He more so stated than asked.

"Yes, and shit so many people and kids running around this place. But overall she had a good time and the party still going because she having a slumber party."

"I bet. I got her something too." He pulled the black CoCo Chanel shirt that I'll look cute for Layla since that's one of the things she's in love with.

"Layla come down here for a second." I say at the bottom of the staircase as she comes. "Ej got you a gift."

"Ej's here!" She ran downstairs to him, she loves Ej too because of fashion and how dedicated he is.

She removed the shirt from the bag and looked at it, it was definitely a nice shirt.

"And guess where I got it from?" He said as I poured myself a cup of tea.

"Paris." She smiles.

"Really!" She beams.

"Yup."

"Omg thank you Ej." She hugs him holding the shirt up. Coco Channel shirts in Paris ranged around five-six hundred dollars, just for the shirt itself. It was cute and that wasn't a bad price. Layla puts the shirt over her pajama shirt to see if it it fits and it does perfectly.