I Love You Too Much

Whoever said love was going to be easy, they just lied.
-Anonymous

Kera Neverson

Did I just hear this correctly? Did I? Did she just fucking say they had sex? Did she? A million more thoughts was racing through my mind, my whole mind froze and I zoned out. It all a makes sense now. The way he's been acting, the studio time, missing his daughter's game, neglecting his kids, it all makes sense.

Tremaine Neverson

"Lauren what the fuck are you doing here?" My voice vociferates.

Lauren: "You know why I'm here, we had sex so don't act all clueless now."

This bitch is a fucking lie. I did not have sex with Lauren, in over what nineteen years. Im a grown fucking man now with a wife and kids. She tried, she tried too damn hard. This bitch is not pregnant by me, she just came here to start to bullshit, because I'm happily married and that goes with anyone. Not just me, because I'm Trey Songz. Anyone will try to bring you down in any situation because they hate seeing you shinning, happy or with success. And I should've known.

Kera: "What!?"

She tried charging at Lauren but, Brittany and Seriya held her back.

"Let me explain!"

Lauren: "Explain how I'm pregnant..." Lauren adds and I almost punch that bitch out.

"Lauren get out!" I yell irritated.

Lauren: "Tremaine!"

"Get the fuck out!" By then Kera already went upstairs.

Seriya gathered the kids even Adrian and Layla taking them. They didn't need to be here right now because tonight was might be a little out of hand.

Advancing up the stairs my heart broke because of some lie. Apprehending of movement and boxes. Slams of sounds, and tears of heartbreak all coming from Kera, my wife.

"Kera please." She shuns me completely as tears start to form in my eyes.

"Kera."

"Kera!" Forcefully gripping her arm to make her stop packing.

"Don't you dare touch me! You can keep your fuckin hands to that bitch!" Her voice was one I never heard of. And it broke me.

"Please listen--"

"Listen to what Tremaine!? The late nights at the studio, the missing your daughter's game, not being here for your new born son. What? What do you want me to be, happy. Jumping for joy and shit?! Did you fuck her?"

"Kera please baby."

"Did you fuck her?!"

"No I did not, she just saying that bullshit!" She folds her arms wiping her tears.

"I'll take a test, I'll do whatever for you to believe me. She kissed me and I pushed her away. I do not love her at all. What I had with her was damn near sixteen years ago. Your my queen, my wife, my everything!" I Pulled her into my arms holding her.

"Kera Neverson, I love you." I place kisses on her neck, as she hugs me softly. "I'll do whatever, to keep you happy." I wipe away her tears just when she smiled slightly.

*****

Everyone was sound asleep while I worked on some music at one in the morning. With all the shit Lauren trying to cause is too muchand my first love will be music. Chris starts texting me because he still thinks that I hit. He's such a jackass but thats my bro for life.

Chris- You hit?

Nigga I will fuckin hurt you if you ask me that shit one more time. No I did not hit.

Chris- Lol.😂

Myself- Why yo ass ain't in Brittany's arms, or better yet the car.

Chris- Mhm. You shouldn't be talking.

Finishing up my final thoughts I exit my studio and went upstairs. Kera slept peacefully under the blankets as I eased into bed. She moved a bit, just when I wrapped my arms around her waist. Kera is my everything since day one, when I knew something special was about her. Nobody will come between us.

Read below

Sorry for the wait guys😭 Make sure to comment and vote and if you have ideas for the story let me know been lagging a little. New stories coming soon excuse mistakes.