Love And Hate

Christopher Brown.

I sat in my bedroom solitary

I sat in my bedroom solitary. I, Chris Brown could have any bitch in the world but, I was alone. I missed Brittany and I never meant to hurt her nor my kids. Once she 'fuck you' my whole world flashed before my eyes. Music was my all time first love, and the only things keeps my going, never turning my back on me. Sitting on my bedroom eating CheesePuffs and trying to figure out where my life went. August did come by and gave me a bro-to-bro conversation as well as Trey.

And hearing my own daughter tells me she hates me, what do I do? Where do I go? How do I fix this?

Tremaine Neverson

The kids were outside in the backyard playing while Adrian tried eating my gold chain.

"You don't eat gold Dre." I told him but, he looked at me like I had eight heads and then made babies noises.

"Hello love." Kera says looking beautiful as ever.

"I wonder where ya mom thinking she going with those leggings on right Dre." I said in a baby voice.

"Give him here before you drive us all crazy." She grabbed him kissing his cheeks.

"But seriously where you going... with those leggings on." She walked away putting Dre in his playpin coming to me and rolling her eyes.

"Tremaine I'm a grown ass-" I grabbed her whole body pushing her against the wall.

"Huh." My tall frame covered her while I grabbed her arms rising them above her head, "Keep playing with ya nigga." My voice was in a deep toned whisper as I kissed her ear and on to her lips.

I let go completely as she looked at me rolling her eyes playfully. My arms folded looking at her sternly. Those leggings I didn't a prove of at all.

"Move and stop acting so weird."

"Kera, where you going again... with those damn leggings on?"

"Well let's see I have a fashion shoot today gonna go check on my store, I'm gonna ignore you and-"

"I'm a fuck you up."

"You ain't gon do shiitt."

I grabbed her neck playfully backing her up again. "Keep giving attitude to daddy." My hands squeezed her ass.

"Tremaine I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear.

"You sorry?" She nodded.

"Now go change."

"Nope." She giggles as the girls walk in.

"I miss mommy." Kalani says as Khanari and Layla chitchat.

"I know baby. Right now her and daddy are going through things." Kera says to the best of her ability.

****