Chapter 16: Videos and Betrayal

I loved sleepovers. The first sleepover I had was when I was 5 years old, I stayed at Gabby's but we got into a hell lot of trouble, for lots of different reasons. Tonight I was having a sleepover at Quinn's house, Tom had come along as well and we all asked Jazz if she wanted to stay over as well and she agreed to miss a football match for it. I was off my crutches now, which made me happy, I had my cast removed yesterday, I didn't really need it on for very long. Mum has to have hers left on for a bit longer since her accident was more serious than mine.

I had just come out of the bathroom after putting my black vest top and pyjama shorts on, I put my hair up into a half up, half down hairstyle and placed my glasses on. I slipped some black ankle socks on and skidded into Quinn's bedroom.

"Careful." Quinn chuckled as I dragged a swivel chair next to his swivel chair. He was watching old videos of me and him back in year 7 when we went to Blackpool pleasure beach for a school trip. I laughed as I stared at the camera, me and Quinn was on the 'Valhalla' ride and the only reason why the camera didn't get broken by the water because it was somehow waterproof.

"You could've got caught with that." I told him laughing.

"Oh well." Quinn chuckled.

I looked back at the screen and saw the camera pointing at me, I was wearing my blue hoody at the time and I tucked my hood over my hair so it wouldn't get wet.

"Quinn! Get that camera out of my face!" I screamed at him in the video.

Quinn started laughing at this, not just in the video, but now as well.

"We're gonna go backwards!" Quinn said in the video. I responded. "Shut the hell up!"

That's when I saw the camera being moved away from me and being pointed at the front where it was seen clearly that the cart was starting to quickly move backwards into a massive drop. I laughed as I heard myself make a hysterical piercing scream.

After 2 minutes the video stopped and Quinn laughed. "You were too funny."

I looked at him. "I looked like an idiot you mean."

Quinn nudged me, obviously an idea came into his head. "Oh, Katie, maybe we should start a YouTube account."

I raised my eyebrows, chuckling awkwardly. "Um. No."

"Come on, we could be internet sensations, you never know. Quinn and Katie, YouTube stars." Quinn said dreamily looking up at the ceiling.

I shook my head at him, smiling stupidly. "Your insane. Get real, like we'll be Internet sensations."

"Anyway, I was thinking I'd want to start to do blogs, and I was starting the first one on the sleepover." Quinn told me.

"Ok, but don't put it online." I warned him.

"I won't, I'll use this video camera." Quinn stood up from the swivel chair and made his way over to one of his cupboards. He opened the door and presented lots of cameras on each shelf.

"How many cameras do you have?" I questioned. Like seriously? Who has that many cameras? But it was Quinn, so I suppose it didn't really matter.

"About 10." Quinn told her.

"10?" I repeated as he lifted one up from the shelf and made his way over back to me.

"Yep." He grinned, switching it on.

At that moment Tom and Jazz ran in with bags of popcorn and chocolates and other things.

"I got some films as well!" Jazz announced, tipping the plastic bag upside down letting a flood of DVDs fly out onto the bed.