Chapter 35: I'm glad your here

Katie's POV

Slowly, my eyes opened again. I looked around the room and for a moment and was glad I got to see it again. It was scary, dying. It was a horrible feeling and I never wanted to feel it again. But I don't understand, I was practically dead. So who saved me? Did Tom? It was highly likely that he did. I didn't feel any pain in my stomach at all. I've never felt more alive. I shifted my head a little to see I had fallen asleep in Tom's arms. I looked up to see Tom fast asleep. Bless him, I didn't want to wake him but decided I should.

"Tom," I whispered quietly, gently shaking his arm. "Wake up."

He groaned and stirred a little, making me chuckle. "Tom, wake up."

"What?" He asked, tiredly.

"Just get up will you." I chuckled.

His eyes fully opened this time and I smiled at him.

"Why did you wake me?" He asked, groaning a little.

"Because I wanted to." I smiled.

"Quinn." Tom said suddenly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"

"He doesn't know that your alive." Tom told me.

So Quinn must have seen me dead. Great. I needed to see him, I'd probably end up giving him a heart attack but so what?

"I need to see him." I told Tom, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Katie!" Tom called out.

I ran out into the hallway and thankfully was met my Quinn who was walking towards me, his head hanging low.

"Quinn?" I called out.

He lifted his head up slowly and immediately his mouth dropped open. "K-Katie?"

Tears filled my eyes as I smiled at him. "I'm still alive."

Quinn took a baby step towards me as a single tear dropped on his cheek. It took me by surprise because Quinn was never this emotional, ever.

The the next thing I knew we were running up to each other. As soon as I reached him I jumped into his arms as my feet dangled above the floor. He started spinning me round and I felt him cry against my shoulder, as we pulled away from each other a little I smiled and wiped the tears off his face with my thumb.

"S-sorry," he stuttered. "I thought I lost you."

I shook my head. "You didn't."

"I'm glad I didn't." He laughed as I laughed along with him.

"Katie, Tom, Quinn? What are you doing? Everybody's waiting for you three downstairs, we've had to put the movie on without you." Mrs Blake snapped from randomly somewhere.

I turned round. "Sorry, Ms."

"We're actually really tired." Tom said.

"I'm sorry but we can't leave you three up here without an adult. Your going to have to come down," Mrs Blake ordered. "Oh and another thing, have you seen Jennifer?"

My heart started racing at the mention of her name. Jennifer. Jennifer the psycho that killed me. Jennifer the girl that hates me. She's dangerous. And she's still out there.

I shook my head at Mrs Blake. "I haven't seen her."

Mrs Blake nodded. "Okay, come to the conservatory and join the others."

"What are they watching?" Quinn asked.

"Shrek, but it's nearly finished so for the next film they agreed on Skyfall." Mrs Blake explained.

Skyfall. I loved that film.

"Shrek!" Quinn cheered. "I'm gonna catch the last few minutes of it! See you downstairs you two!"

I rolled my eyes chuckling along with Tom.

When Mrs Blake and Quinn had walked off Tom walked up to me, with on of his grins on his face.

"Tom?" I questioned, staring at him, half smiling.

He then rushed up to me and wrapped his arms round my waist, picking me up off the floor at the same time. I lay my hands on his shoulders and stared at him laughing. He tightened his grip on me a little so he wouldn't drop me and smiled at me. I rested my forehead against his and smiled wider at him as I looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm glad your here." Tom says in almost a whisper.

I lean closer to him and gently kiss him. I feel Tom lower me back down onto the floor again and I slide my arms round his neck as Tom kisses me back. The kiss lasted for a solid 10 seconds until we both gradually pulled away. My hands slowly made their way to his chest and stayed there, me and Tom's faces still close to each other.

For a few minutes we both stood there just staring at each other. The moment felt special, and I never wanted it to end. I loved him and he loved me and that's all that mattered. I smiled at him again making his face immediately light up.

God he was so cute when he did that.

Then, I leant my forehead against his again. "I'm glad I'm here too."

A/N: A slightly shorter chapter but I wanted to end it with a beautiful Kam slay performance 😍😍😂😂. You might think that because Katy saved Katie's life it's all over and everyone's gonna live happily ever after..oh wait was that from Shrek? Anyway Jennifer is still on the loose the annoying ass psycho bitch 😂😂 me and Aini will sort her out 😂😂. Anyway bai guys! 🤗😘