Chapter 41: Accusations

I sigh as me and Tom take a seat in front of Mr Fishers desk. What had we done? Mr Fishers face kind of said it all. He was seriously pissed with us.

"I thought bullying wouldn't be tolerated on this trip, or whenever." Mr Fisher starts.

What the fuck was he going on about?

Tom narrows his eyes. "Sorry?"

"Jennifer, came up to me an hour ago. Said she was really upset." Mr Fisher says.

I fold my arms and slouch in my chair. "Yeah right."

Mr Fisher sighs and sits back in his chair. "I told her about the knife attack incident that you pointed out, Tom. She said she's never heard anything so outrageous in her life. She was saying that she would never do anything like that which meant you were lying to me, Mr Clarke."

Tom look horrified. "But, sir, she did try to-"

"I don't want to hear anymore accusations about Jennifer with a knife, that'll be the end of it." Mr Fisher snaps, putting his hand up to stop Tom from speaking.

"Katie," he turns his attention to me. "Apparently you've been upsetting her throughout this whole trip. She came to me crying telling me everything that has happened."

"What?" I scoff. "She's been doing things to me, laughing with Cleo who was physically kicking me in the stomach, calling me a bitch oh and being attacked with a knife she had hid under her bed! And you're saying that I've been upsetting her?! You need to get out more, sir."

"Well apparently, both of you has been threatening her and you've scared her so much she's actually scared to sleep." Mr Fisher tells us.

Well that was a lie. Maybe, but Tom only told her to back off me because she's a psychotic bitch who needs mental help.

Tom glares at Mr Fisher. "Katie's had sleepless nights and nightmares since Cleo and Jennifer started picking on her and bullying her again. Katie is actually terrified to go back home in case Cleo starts to bully her again. Sir, you can't possibly believe Jennifer. Why would you think a loving, golden hearted girl like Katie would bully a horrible girl like her?"

"I don't know, you tell me." Mr Fisher retaliated.

"This is ridiculous, I'm not gonna stand for this." I snap.

"I was going to send you both home, but I think an easier punishment will be banning you both from the disco tomorrow night." Mr Fisher told us.

Has anyone got a baseball bat?

"What?!" Me and Tom yell in unison.

"By judging what Jennifer told me I thought this would be a suitable punishment for you both." Mr Fisher says.

"But...this isn't fair at all, sir." Tom argues.

"I say it is, now out of my sight. Both of you." Mr Fisher orders.

I pull him a dirty look and erupt out of my seat along with Tom who couldn't argue with him anymore and we both stormed out of the room.

***

As soon as me and Tom walked silently back to the lounge I couldn't help the tears that started to fill my eyes. Jennifer made up lies to Mr Fisher and basically made me and Tom look like idiots and feel like idiots. She was the one that bullied me along with Cleo on this stupid trip. I tried so hard to stop myself from crying but it was hard to keep it in. My nose started to tingle and fizz up and I suddenly let out a little choke. I tried to bite my nails so it would stop me from crying but it didn't work, I just choked up crying more and more until I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and sniffled as I let out small, little cries.