Chapter 49: Group Chats, fights & Sister Talks

1 month later
"Jazz! What are you doing?" Quinn questions Jazz as he walks up to the football. "You're supposed to be aiming at the net, not at the lamp post."

"Sorry!" Jazz snaps, sarcastically.

Quinn sighs as he kicks the ball towards her and walks back to the net. "Try again."

It's been a month now and things before all the shit started happening is going back to normal again. No ones talked about me as far as I know, they've all probably found something better to do and instead and most of the school has been singing the Pineapple-Pen song which is the latest craze on the internet. A week ago, Mr Fisher was teaching us about conducting electricity and then out of the blue started singing the Pineapple-Pen song. I've not heard from demon anymore. She's gone and I was actually glad. No more supernatural goings on in my life anymore. Me and Tom, well we were just the same really, making Quinn gag every time we kissed in front of him, or pulling pranks on Jazz and winding her up for a laugh.

I smile to myself as I keep watching Jazz and Quinn bickering about football. Nothing has changed there either. At that moment Tom came walking over to me, holding a box of chips in his hand.

"I got us chips." He smiles as he sits down next to me.

"Thanks." I smile as I take a chip from the box.

"QUINN! THAT WAS A PENALTY! I'VE TOLD YOU THAT LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES NOW!" Jazz screams.

"Alright, no need to shout, god!" Quinn snaps back, rolling his eyes.

"Are those two still arguing?" Tom asks.

I nod. "Yep."

"I DON'T EVEN GET WHY PEOPLE CHEER YOU ON! I DON'T EVEN GET WHY YOU THINK YOU'RE GODS GIFT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL! YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL!" Jazz yells.

"I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!" Quinn argues.

"GOD SAKE, WILL YOU TWO STOP ARGUING!" I yell at them both.

"NO!" They scream back at me in unison.

I hold my hands up in defence. "Ooh, sorry."

"Just ignore them, babe." Tom says.

"What did I tell you about calling me babe?" I ask him.

"Don't." Tom sighs.

"Correct." I smile, taking another chip and popping it in my mouth.

"But that's what all boyfriends and girlfriends call each other, or do you prefer to be called I don't know...darling." Tom says, saying darling in a posh accent.

"Definitely not!" I chuckle. "We sound like an old married couple." 

"Okay, what about honey?" He asks me. I just stare at him.

"Sweetie? Sweetheart? Honey bun..." Tom trails off.

I just keep giving him a long stare.

"You don't like any of them do you?" Tom asks.

I slowly shake my head, still staring directly at him. 

"Right, so I shall stick to princess and Hun, shall I?" Tom asks.

I nod my head in approval, looking down at my lap.