Chapter 18: Insane

My eyes slowly opened revealing darkness, I felt a cold breeze enter my room. I wasn't in my duvet I was just lying on top of it so I could feel the breeze more and I clung onto my pillow tighter. I ended up watching that horror movie with Tom and Quinn, I was hysterically screaming but it wasn't my fault it was scary. Suddenly I heard my floorboard creak and my eyes shifted around for a moment but I didn't sit up.

"Katie?" Someone chorused.

I knew it as Katy who else would it be?

"Go away." I snapped bravely.

"Oooh feisty are we?" Katy questioned.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Very well, but you've got another thing coming to you." She said. I heard her fingers click as I suddenly felt something pounce on me. It was some kind of creature it clawed at me and screamed at it to get off me.

"GET OFF!!" I screamed as loudly as I could as I kicked it and tried to push it off me.

I made a loud piercing scream and saw two shadows at the corner of my eye near my doorway.

The creature suddenly leaped off me and I took in shaky breaths as I turned to the side of the bed as tears filled my eyes.

"Katie, sweetheart?" Mum asked.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a couple of tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Did you have a nightmare honey?" Dad asks.

I sniffled. "Didn't you see them?"

"See what?" Dad asks.

"The creatures, and the demon." I replied.

"Your insane." I heard another voice break in, which must of been Kelly. "I told you dad, I told you, you should of taken her to the doctors she's getting worse, remember I told you I saw her talking to herself."

"Kelly!" Dad snapped. "Not now, not when your sisters in a state like this."

"Take her to the doctors, she's sick!" Kelly yelled.

"I'm getting sick of you, GET OUT!" Dad shouted making me jump a little.

I heard Kelly sigh and a door slammed shut.

Mum stroked my hair soothingly. "Richard, I think Kelly's right, Katie's getting worse.."

"SHE DOESN'T NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTORS CHRISTINE, SHE'S PERFECTLY WELL!" My dad shouted.

"Mummy, daddy?" A little voice said from behind all of us.

"Ellie, sweetheart, you should be in bed." My mum said softly.

"Is Katie alright? I heard screaming." Ellie told them.

"She's ok honey." Mum said to my little sister. "Come on, I'll take you to bed."

As soon as we knew mum and my little sister was out the room dad came in front of me and held my hands. "You don't need to go to the doctors, your perfectly well."

I weakly smiled and nodded.

"Are you ok taking Ellie out tomorrow?" Dad asks.