Chapter 27: Roomates

I made my way up to my dorm, remembering the keypad number to get into the dormitory building. I came on a bit later as I was too busy talking to Tom and Quinn. I had no idea who I was sharing with and was praying I wasn't sharing with Jennifer. She was kind of creepy. She came to Kings Park in year 8 and she's only made friends with one girl called Cleo but that's just it. She suffers with ADHD and she has a thing about people going near her and touching her. Apparently someone saw her one time in a forest, and she had come out of the bushes with blood all over her mouth. The rumour went round that she was a cannibal but that's just ridiculous.

Snapping back to reality, I opened the door to my dorm number and took a deep breath before walking inside. Life must really fucking hate me. Because unpacking on the right side of the room was Jennifer and Cleo. But to get things clear, me and Cleo aren't the best of mates. In fact we hate each other. She only hates me because back in year 9 I announced that Jennifer wet herself in the year 9 assembly in front of our whole year. But it was only a dare from Quinn. Cleo started to bully me and it was starting to get really unfair. I still feel really bad for Jennifer but her and Cleo for that matter were having none of it.

I sighed and made my way over the left hand side of the room as I threw my bag onto the bed next to the wall. The room was plain and horrible and there was a horrible damp smell inside. The caretakers could've at least cleaned it before we arrived. There was four beds, two on one side and two on the other. Only the fourth person hadn't arrived here yet by the looks of it. I really hope to god that I wasn't going to be left with Cleo and Jennifer. I really wouldn't be able to handle it. As I shoved my suitcase under the bed I felt something hit my face.

"Ow!" I yelped. I snapped my head round to see Cleo sniggering at me like the snivelling cow she is. I gave her a dirty look and dropped my bag on the side of my bed.

I lifted my head up to see Jazz waltz in. She flings her backpack on the last bed there was (next to mine) and rolled her suitcase up to a stop. She looks over at Cleo and Jennifer and pulls a disgusted look. "Ugh, am I sharing with you two?"

"Don't act so bitchy, Jazz." Cleo snapped, sashaying her slightly wavy, long brown hair.

"You've got me." I smiled.

"Katie! Thank god! I thought I had to put up with these two ugly bitches for the rest of the week." Jazz rolled her eyes and plonked herself down on the bed.

I could see Jennifer tense up slightly and her fists clench as she starts to walk up to Jazz. I felt the urge to nearly stop her but stopped when Cleo had already taken care of that.

"No, Jennifer. She's not worth it." Cleo told her, giving me an evil look.

What the hell was her problem?

We were all soon interrupted when Mrs Blake came into view. "Everybody is to be on the dining room, we're having a welcome dinner."

Jazz groans. "I'm not even hungry."

Mrs Blake pulls her a look. "That's surprising, coming from you."

"Yeah, I see you eat like a pig everyday, Jazz." Cleo breaks in, folding her arms.

"Shut up you little bitch." Jazz snaps.

"Ok, that's enough of that please." Mrs Blake says, firmly.

"I cannot share a room with her, Ms." Cleo tells the teacher, dramatically.

I roll my eyes. What a drama queen.

"Well your going to have to find a way of sharing." Mrs Blake tells her before walking off down the corridors.

Cleo let out a frustrated scream and I gave her a smug smile as I walked out of the room.