Chapter 50: Argument and Forgiveness

After calming Clara down and deciding to tell her funny embarrassing stories to cheer up I decided to look for Tom. I was actually fuming that he would even do that to his own sister, say something like that. Yeah maybe she was wrong swearing on her mum's grave but she knows that and now she's in pieces because Tom won't speak to her or her dad for that matter.

After what felt like years looking for him, I finally spotted him in one of the music rooms. I sigh angrily and pull down the handle before storming in the room, glaring at him.

"Bloody hell, you scared the hell out of me, babe," Tom says, smiling, a pencil and a notebook in his hand. "I'm just in the middle of doing something for you actually."

I press my back up against the door, staring at him. He was probably drawing another picture of me or some great masterpiece to put on his wall, but that would be slightly creepy. He seemed so innocent, so smiley, so gentle. But what Clara had just told me I was shocked.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Tom smiles.

"What's wrong with you?" I question scornfully.

"Katie...what are you talking about?" Tom asks.

"Clara. What you said to her." I start.

Tom rolls his eyes and shuts his notebook, before standing up and throwing that and his pencil on the chair he was previously sitting on. "You shouldn't be getting involved!"

"Well what could I do?! Your sister came up to me, crying her fucking eyes out, she was turning to me for help and I had to calm her down because someone has upset her that much." I yelled.

"Look! Don't even go there! This is a family matter, Katie! Okay, doesn't include you, doesn't include Quinn or Jazz or Amy or anyone else, this is just between me, dad and Clara." Tom snaps back.

"I don't care if this is a family matter or not, Clara is much to me as a sister as Kelly is and I hate to see her hurt. Yeah she swore on your mum's grave, and yeah I get that it was wrong but she knows that and she is so sorry! She just wants your forgiveness, for gods sake!" I scream.

"KATIE! I GET THAT YOU'RE CLOSE TO CLARA BUT SHES MY SISTER NOT YOURS SO DON'T EVEN GET INVOLVED WITH FAMILY BUSINESS! IT'S MY CHOICE IF I WANT TO FORGIVE CLARA OR NOT SO STOP DOING MY HEAD IN!" Tom yells.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! ITS LIKE YOU HATE EVERYONE ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS LIKE YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" I shout.

"STOP THIS, KATIE! YOU'RE BEING FUCKING PATHETIC!" Tom shouts back.

"ME?!" I scoff. "YOU'RE THE ONE THATS PATHETIC! HATING ON CLARA JUST BECAUSE SHES SEEING A BOY AND SHE PROMISED NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM! ITS HER LIFE AND YOU DON'T FUCKING CONTROL IT! YEAH SHE'S STILL YOUNG BUT WE STARTED DATING ROUND ABOUT HER AGE SO YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP BEING A SPOILSPORT!"

"YOU DON'T COME IN HERE AND TELL ME HOW TO BE A FUCKING OLDER BROTHER TO MY SISTER! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE OF BEING AN OLDER SIBLING! I HAVE HAD HARDLY ANY EXPERIENCE BEING AN OLDER BROTHER! I FUCKING THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY CHILD! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A BREAK!" Tom yells back at me, angrily.

I really wanted this argument to stop now. I hated fighting with Tom, but this time he needed to be out in his place and it had to be done. There was more stuff I wanted to say to him and was planning on saying it and trust me...it wasn't going to be pretty.

"IS THIS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?! YOUR THE OLDEST, YOU HAVE ALL THE GREATEST POWERS, YOUR SISTER GETS THE LITTLE TINY SCRAPS. YOU KNOW YOUR PROBLEM? NO...NO...LET ME REPHRASE THAT, YOUR TWO PROBLEMS IS THAT 1: YOU'RE TOO OVERPROTECTIVE, YOU'RE OVERPROTECTIVE OF ME AND YOUR OVERPROTECTIVE OF YOUR SISTER AND 2: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING REALISE THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT EVOLVE AROUND YOU! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS BEING THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD IN THE WORLD BLA BLA, AND YOUR SCARED THAT YOUR SISTER IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU AND YOU JUST WANT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!" I yell.