Chapter 31: Psycho

Mr Fisher sighs after hearing me and Tom explain about everything that's happened with Cleo. It wasn't exactly easy telling him and I did end up crying at one point but Tom was next to me the whole time so I managed to calm myself down and carry on.

"Okay, you did the right thing telling me," Mr Fisher smiles. "I'm going to have to contact her parents and contact your parents, Katie and explain to them what you told me."

I nodded. "Okay, so will Cleo be sent home? Or.."

Mr Fisher held a tense look. "Well, that depends on what your parents say about the situation, if they want her far away from you as possible. If we don't send her home then we'll just move her to a different room."

"No!" Tom suddenly snapped. "She doesn't deserve to be on this trip! Not after the pain she's caused to Katie! Please sir, just send her away."

"I need to talk to Cleo about this before I make any phone calls." Mr Fisher says.

"What? So now you don't believe us?!" Tom questioned in shock.

"I didn't say that, I need to talk to Cleo to confirm this whole situation. When she confesses I'll talk to your parents and hers." Mr Fisher explained.

I saw Tom start to tense up and quickly grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's just go, okay? Mr Fisher's got it under control."

Tom looked at me and smiled before standing up; me along with him.

I gave Mr Fisher a quick smile before me and Tom walked out of the office. As soon as we did Tom let out an angry sigh before punching the wall angrily with his fist. I was shocked. I couldn't believe he got so wound up over something like this.

"Tom." I said softly, laying my hand on his arm.

He sighed laying his forehead and hand on the wall for a moment obviously trying to calm himself down a bit. After a few seconds he turned back round and smiled sympathetically at me. "I'm sorry, I just don't want anything else bad happening to you that's all."

"Nothing's going to happen to me, Cleo can't touch me now. You did it, my hero." I chuckled, smirking.

Tom smirked. "Yeah I guess I am a hero. Hey, meet me outside in the woods at quarter past 7."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do as your told." Tom says with a smug smile on his face.

"Uh, fine. But where about's in the woods? It's massive." I told him.

Tom smiled. "Where Gareth was talking to us, I'll be waiting there for you. Promise me you'll be there?" 

"I promise," I sigh. "But what are you planning to do? Abduct me?"

"No, I was wondering if you wanted to come on a night walk with me through the woods, or are you scared?" Tom asked.

"Why not later?" I asked.

"Because you forget we're going ghost hunting with Quinn at nine." Tom winked.

"Oh yeah." I muttered completely forgetting that we did.

"So you will come with me?" Tom asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes."

"Good," He smiled kissing my forehead. "I'll see you later then."