His Princess

AN: Hey guys please check out my other book Rags or Riches as well!!! I hope you enjoy this Niall Fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!

"Alright here we are" my dad said stepping out of the taxi

"this is our new home" he said pointing to a lovely new 4 bed room 2 bath beach house.

"This is our new home?" i asked looking in the distance at the beautiful lake view.

"Do you like it Emily?" my step mother said as she grabbed some luggage out of the trunk of the taxi

"we're definitely not in Minnesota anymore" I said while grabbing my suitcase and headed inside

"Eleanor why don't you show Emily her new room" Eleanor's mom asked her

we headed up the stairs and I saw a door with my name spread across it.

"While go on open it" she said to me.

I turned the handle and went inside there was a big queen size bed in the middle of the room, a beautiful walk in closet, a desk area, a tv lounge area with two bean bags set up, and to top it all off a medium size balcony with French style doors and steps that went down to the sandy beach.

"Well" she said "do you like I hope you do because I spent a lot of time making it look like this"

"I.....I love it it's absolutely beautiful thanks El it's perfect." I said while give her a nice big hug.

"Well I'm glad you like it later we can go shopping for some new clothes because it's a lot colder here than Minnesota"

"Okay but first I need to check out the lake view"

"Alright, but if you need anything my room is right across the hall."

"k"

Maybe this whole step mom and step sister thing could work out. I never really knew my mom but I know that she probably hates me for what I have done and dad doesn't like to talk about it so we don't but I imagine she would be just like Bethany sure she's not my real mom but she the closes it gets.

********

"Hey Emily how about this sweater" she held up a beautiful light blue high-low skirt

"it's beautiful is there one in pink?"

"yeah here" she handed me a soft pink sweater

"This would be perfect for the first day of school"

"But it has to be red, grey, or black school uniforms" she said

"Oh right dress code is uniforms yeah!!"

We spent the rest of the day at the mall he had to take a few trips to Eleanor's car because we couldn't carry all of our bags. We finally finished a got in the car and headed home.

"So, El what's your high school like?"

"Well pretty much every school I guess"

"is there a lot of bad people you know fights drama"

I was really nerves I know it's a new school year and there's going to be other new kids but by now people already have there groups of friends and chances are there not gonna let new people in. She must of noticed how tease I got and how sweaty my hands were because she said

"Emily, don't worry your going to meet some people that go to our school before school starts that way you already know some people. so, please stop worrying."

"What do you mean?"

"Every summer someone throws a huge party. It's kind of like it's the last day of summer and I want to remember it. It's next week on Friday so don't worry."

oh, great that's exactly what I need a party. I'm just going to be the awkward one standing there doing nothing. Maybe I could just find a little quite place and hang out there.

"all right we are home safe and sound"

we got out of the car and went inside. I headed up to my amazing room and open my empty closet. 30 minutes later it was full of a bunch of lovely new clothes. I decided to change in some comfy lounge clothes so I put on a clinic tee and a pair of leggings. I slid on my flip flops and headed to the balcony. I loved how I could just walk out to the calm sea and take everything in. I headed back inside and grabbed my guitar and my song book I sat down on my bed and started strumming the cords to a random song and started singing

* he's got an old cigarette hanging from he's mouth yeah he's a cowboy kid ---------------- all the other kids with pumped up kicks you better better run out run my gun yeah all other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run better run faster than my bullet *

I closed my book set my guitar down I turned off the light and pulled back my covers and slid into bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

A/N: Hey guys this a new book I'm starting because i had this good idea. Please comment and tell me what you think. I promise One Direction will be in this but not until the 3rd or 4th chapter.

Josie

Edited on 3/5/14