Just can't let her go

Chapter 51

Wednesday

Niall's POV

Prom is in two days and Emily isn't coming back she is suppose to be on a plane right now but instead she is in America. I'm never going to see her again.

People would always say if you love something set it free if it comes back then it was meant to be.

I don't even know what that means anymore. I love her I can't just let her go and walk out of my life. She is my life. Without her I am nothing.

I guess sometimes you have to chase after the things you want.

That's When I headed to my room and packed my bags. I wonder what America is like?!?! I will leave soon.

*2 days later*

Friday

Emily's POV

I was just finishing one of my classes I headed out of the building determined to fined a pizza place on my way back to my room. I swear I looked everywhere why don't they have any pizza in this place. If I knew this a head of time I might have actually reconsider going here.

I got on my bike and head around campus not really going anywhere just riding for the fun of it. I actually really missed being in America and being surrounded by people with American accents.

The only thing that I hated about being here was that I was forced to remember what happen to my mom but i away I felt like she had forgiven me. After all I am here doing what she loves and what she taught me to love.

After riding around on my bike for awhile I came to a stop by a park with a bunch of trees and in the distances a play ground for the littler kids. I sat down on a bench and looked around. I noticed how everyone is so happy and overall enjoying life.

Everyone seemed as if they had someone to watch there back someone there for them. I didn't see a single person I the park they were all with someone. Except for myself. I put almost in a different world 18 years old and becoming an adult. I'm on my own.

I looked around again seeing everyone live there life. When I saw something all to fermilir. A black car that had a sticker on the front of a what now I've been calling a football but where i am now people would call it a soccer ball.

I know that sticker it's one of those sticker that the football player at my old school put on their cars so everyone knows how cool they are. Why would someone have it on there car. Unless.....no.....it can't be.

I looked around this time looking for a certain boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Looking for me?" I heard the comforting voice of my little Irish leprechaun

Author's note: Sorry this is really really short the next chapter will be longer and I will probably update on Monday or Tuesday at the latest Wednesday.

Thank you to @ItsMeAnha for the really nice comments.

Keeping reading!!!

Josie