Lazy day

Chapter 63

Emily' POV

I haven't really just had a day in along Time where I can just relax and be lazy.

I woke up probably round 10:30 and just went on my iPod checking all me social networks.

Then I got up and out on some warmer clothes and headed down stairs for some food.

I noticed that my dad had made some pancakes and eggs so that is what I had.

I took my plate of food to the couch with me and turned in the tv to a random show and just played in my ipod.

When I heard the name xfactor from the tv my head shot up. they where talking about how the new season will be coming some that they are starting auditions in a few days.

Niall has told me that he has a song and that the boys have been helping him practice it.

I finished my food and put my dishes in the sink then I headed back up to my room.

I grabbed my laptop and put in the first season of pretty little liars.

About half way through the first season Eleanor came in with some food and joined me.

We really had nothing to do today so I guess it is just a lazy dad with the sis.

Author's Note: sorry guys this chapter is really short but the next will be better.

Please go read my other books

Photograph it a Harry styles fanfiction

And

More than this it is a one direction fanfiction but more toward a Harry styles fanfiction

Please go read them neither of them are at 1k so please let's change that!!!!

I will try and update again today because it is a snow day where I live!!!!!!