The Other Side

"Hey Em do you want to go the mall with me later today?" Eleanor asked me

"I'm actually going out with Niall today"

"oh so are you guys like an item now?" she asked

come to think of it I don't ever recall him calling me his girlfriend or me calling him my boyfriend. We have been going out a lot and spending time together every day after school since our first date which was only a week ago.

"I don't know for sure but if I'm being honest I sure hope so"

"Hey Emily, Eleanor we have to go on a small business trip we will only be gone for two nights you don't need to leave the house unless it's an emergency, okay"

"yes okay now go get out of here" we said shoeing them out the door.

"Em you okay if I head over two Louis tonight?"

"yeah sure it's fine go ahead"

"thanks your the best" she said as she headed to her room to get ready. I headed outside to wave them goodbye as I turned around to head back inside I saw a long piece of paper tilted chores.

Niall's POV

"So are we on for tonight? I thought we could just hang out here for the night or if it's busy here at my place I brought some movies.

"actually I have chores to do sorry"

"how can you have chores you never have chores?"

"my dad and step mom are out of town so I have to take care of everything sorry maybe some other time."

"oh come on it can't be that bad how many"

"50 maybe more."

"Well I can help you do them we'll get them down faster together than one person on their own"

"Niall you don't have to really I'm use to it"

"Emily I'm helping come on it will be fun"

"fun how can it be fun"

"I'll show you" A couple minutes after he hung up the phone there was a knock at the door.

"okay Emily what's the first thing on the list?" Niall said as I opened the door and let him in thank God that El was hanging with Louis for the day. Although it's kind of weird how I have to do chorus and El doesn't even have to do one thing.

"um, wipe down windows"

"Alright" he said while taking out his Ipod and plugging it into the speaker on the kitchen counter.

"follow my lead" he added while grabbing the spray and using it as a mic while he say the song that was playing. I did the same and we sprayed to the beat of the music. We did this as we finished all the chores on the list.

"we only have one left Em"

"okay what is it"

"vacuum the sidewalk"

"what's with all these weird things we have to do like we had to collect sand and water from the ocean and pour it into the bathtub?"

"i don't know but let's just do it and get it over with" he said while pulling me out of my chair and out the door.

"Niall stop" I screamed after him as he keep chasing me with the vacuum

Maddie's POV

"let's make her paint the step vacuum the drive way. I told you to keep her busy so they wouldn't spend time together not so he could do them for her" I yelled at Grace while we watched him chase her with the vacuum

"what does he even see in her anyways"

"well she's a good height for him, she has pretty long hair and pretty eyes."

"it was sarcasm Grace. He's suppose to be with me!"

"but you guys broke up"

"he'll come back they always do, come on let's go I have a plan to get him back."

Niall's POV

She's so beautiful and perfect. Even when she just lying around on her bed. I better not mess this up.

"why do you keep staring at me like that?"

"You know that feeling you can tell anyone anything but your still not sure."

"yeah I guess so why"

"Well I have a secret I don't really know how to put this in words"

"just try"

"I have a secret nobody knows and I just need to let it out. I I sing"

"What, Niall Horan sings" she said with a sarcastic tone

"yeah I'm more like you than you know, I write songs too. I'm actually working on one right now." I said while pulling a piece of paper out of my back pocket and grabbed her guitar and started strumming.

***********************

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hey Em, can you get the door?" Eleanor yelled through the empty house

"yeah, I got it" I opened the door to find not a person but a letter and a single red rose. I picked it up and saw that my name was on the envelope. I headed back inside and opened it, it said

Emily

Meet me at my place tonight at 7.

Niall