Jealous

Niall's POV

"Aright class you may now get into the water we're going to start with just a simple front stroke." The teacher said. We all got into the water and started. We had to keep going until the teacher blew his whistled

First went this girl named Kat i don't really know much about her. She seems pretty shy. After her Emily went. I could hear that pervert Jake saying something but I didn't know what I was to busy not caring. I tune in to what he was saying when I heard Emily's name slip out of his mouth.

"oh look at that body" He said to his friend from the lane right next to ours.

"wow she's sexy" his friend said back

"does she have a boyfriend?" his friend added

"I hope not then she wouldn't take the D***" Okay right when he said that I just about snapped.

"hey lad sorry to ruin your day but Emily does have a boyfriend and It just so happens to be me!" I said

"oh wow I guess she likes guys with little D***s" he said with a chuckle

"Emily's not like other girls she is different and she would never go for a guy like you" I said before taking off since it's now my turn. I swam to the other end where Emily, Ski, and Kat are

"Hey Niall what was going on over there?" Emily asked

"oh um nothing" I said

"Niall I heard what they said there really loud" she said. wait did she hear what I said if she did I really meant it.

"Thank you" she said and Jake now came into sight he keep swimming no stopping he swam all the to the wall right between Emily and I. Really dude.

"hey" he said to Emily

'Hi" is all she said back

"so are you coming to the game tomorrow?" he asked her and I really wanted to answer for her and say yeah she's coming to watch me.

"yeah I am" she said it so effortlessly

"Good cause I've got a few moves I'd like to make on you" he said.

really Jake that's like the worst pick up line ever. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous when he said that because she laughed at it. I should be the only one to make her smile, laugh, feel butterflies and tell her she is beautiful not hot or fit.

"Emily it's you turn I said thank God it is he needs to stay away from her unless he wants to deal with me. It's now my turn to swim across. Meeting Emily and the other girls. Emily pulled me a side in the water.

"Niall what was that all about?"

"nothing you know it's just, you know I don't like Jake" I said hoping that didn't sound like i'm a little jealous.

"Niall your jealous aren't you"

"what no, no i'm not jealous" I knew I wasn't going to win

"okay maybe just a little" I added

"Niall I love you I only have eyes for you, your the only one I want your the only one need" She said looking into my blue eyes.

"I guess it's just when I saw he mad you laugh and I want to be the only one to make that smile appear on your face or make you laugh so hard you can't make a noise."

"Niall you should really know my fake laugh by now" She said

"And that I why I love you" I said and I gave her a high face and water splashed everywhere.

Emily's POV

"let's go make some shirts" Ski said as she hopped into my car" I drove us to my house and we where soon joined by the rest of the group. I'm glad I finally have some girl friends to hang out with.

Eleanor and I cleared the dinning table and laid out a bunch of different colored shirts some white and some red. i grabbed a White one and a black fabric marker.

We all put a number on the back of our shirt's even if have didn't have a boyfriend on the team we wanted to support are friends. Ski put Harry's number on her shirt, El of course put Louis number the back of her shirt. The other girls had the rest of the boys from our little group. Sara put Liam's favorite number since he doesn't play on the team.

"what are you going to wear with your shirt?" Rocky asked me

"well it's a little big so I'll probably wear leggings with it and my hair in a bun. What are you going to wear with ours?" I ask her back

"I was thinking i would do the same thing"

"nice we can be twins"

"it's official we are going to be twins!" Rocky is still going to look really different she always wears a lot of dark eye make up but it looks really good on her. I would never be able to pull it off.

"Alright everyone know who they are riding with tomorrow!" El said and got a bunch of yeah and yessss

"okay then we will all meet here tomorrow an hour before the game to get ready then" El stated