Liam and Sara

Chapter 43

Friday

Emily's POV

Today is Friday and it is now Liam's turn to ask Sara to Prom. We all know that he really likes her so we have to make this perfect. Liam wants to send her on a scavenger hunt that leads her to him. After school we all headed over to Sara's well not all of us. Only Brooke and I but we will soon be joined by everyone else.

"Hey so what do you guys want to do?!?!" Sara asked us as we headed into her room.

"Well I've been dying to show you this video on YouTube" Brooke said

"okay well show me it now" Sara said

Brooke opened up her laptop she brought with her typed in YouTube then In the search bar she typed Sara this video is for you.

"okay watch" Brooke said

"is that Liam?" she asked

"yes now just keep watching" I said

Sara I've have something to tell you and I thought it would be fun to do it through a scavenger hunt you will find envelopes that look like this and in side it will be a clue for the next envelope and a letter your first letter should be in the hands of one of your friends that are watching this with you. I got to go bye.

She turned around and Brooke gave her the first envelope. She took it and read it out loud.

Your eye our like the sea clam and blue that one of the things I like about you.

"what does that mean?" Brooke asked

"he told me that he liked my eyes down by a fishing dock." Sara said

"aren't you suppose to get a letter with the note?" I asked

"oh yeah here it is" Sara said while taking out another piece of paper.

"It's the letter O" Sara added

"maybe for Ocean" Brooke said

"Alright let's go" and with that the scavenger hunt began.

We arrived at the fishing dock and there stood Ski and Harry. Ski was hold an envelope so I'm guess where in the right spot.

"Hey guys I believe I have a letter for Sara" Ski said as she headed her the letter.

Sara opened it and read the second clue. It read

I know you love movies, I do too remember the time when we watched Scooby Doo.

She took put the other paper that had the letter on it. It said M.

"I remember Liam and I watched it at Niall's house with Harry and Ski.

"well let's go than" Harry said

We all arrived at Niall's house and saw him sitting on the steps with an envelope in his hands.

"Here you go Sara" Niall said before standing up and giving me a hug.

Sara opened it and read

"We both love football ball so we played in the hall."

She took out the letter and it was a P

"where are we going Carson asked who I know realized was standing with us.

"Liam and I played football in one of the halls at school." she said

so, we all headed to the school in now three different cars. When we got there we saw Louis and Zayn playing with a football. We got out of the car and she got another envelope.

"rose are red violets are blue you know where your headed and I do to."

"the letter is R" she added

"Well where are we headed?" I asked

"to Liam's house" She said

Liam's house was only 4 minutes away from the school so it didn't take long at all.

We got out of the car and there stood Liam hold the last letter. Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn took the letters O M P R from Sara.

"Hi Sara your last letter" Liam said

"yep" Sara said back

"I'll read it to you" Liam said

"okay"

"roses are red violets are blue will you go to prom with me please say you do."

The boys that took her letters lined up and it said PROM with Liam holding the ? question mark.

"YES LIAM I'LL GO TO PROM WITH YOU!!" she said and wrapped her arms around him.

yeah now we all have a date to prom. Well I don't know about Niall and I.

Authors Notes: If you remember Emily has an early college thing so she might miss prom but Niall doesn't know that. Just like how Emily doesn't know that Niall wants to audition for the Xfactor.

DID YOU GUYS SEE 1D DAY I WATCH THE WHOLE THING IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!

KEEP VOTING FOR THEM FOR TONIGHT THEY HAVE TO WIN THEY DESERVE TO.

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1k I'M ALMOST THERE SO PLEASE KEEP READING HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS ON WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND WHERE THE STORY IS GOING.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. READ.

JOSIE XOX