Graduation

Author's note: please go check out my friend's book!!! it is a Liam fan fiction called 'Could We Happen' go check it out @katrinaher

Thank you!!!

Chapter 56

Friday

Emily's POV

Today is the day. this week went by pretty fast we are already done with school we just haven't had are ceremony yet.

"Are you ready Liam asked me"

"Yeah just a bit nervous" I told him

"Why your speech is going to be amazing" Liam told

"Your just saying that because your my friend" I told him

"Your right I am your friend and you should trust what I say" he told me

"Well go get your gown and cap then meet me in the car Ok"

"Okay" he said then left and headed to his house to get his stuff.

I looked at myself in the mirror pleased with my outfit I had on a white laced dress and white heels.

I let my hair flow down in some loose curls and my makeup was natural.

I grabbed my gown and cap that was red since that was our main school color.

I hopped in Liam's car we had to be there a bit early to get into formation. Our family was following shortly behind us so they could get good seats.

We arrived at the place that we were having the ceremony at a headed in carrying our gowns and caps.

"Sign in here then head to the line that starts with the first letter of your last name." Some teacher yelled as people were coming in.

Liam and I signed in our names then went to our lines and waiting.

I went to the M line Luckily I actually had a friend that had the same letter only their last name as me.

I found Ski and stood by her.

"Hey" she said once she saw me

"Hi" I said to her

"Are you going to put on your stuff" she said

"Oh yeah that would probably be a good idea" I told her

I put it on and then my cap. I literally had to shove the cap on my head to get it to stay

"Don't be nervous you will do great" she told me

"I just wanted to find Niall before this starts to wish him good luck on his speech too" I told her the real reason I been acting weird.

"Well he definitely has to be here just look around for the H line" she told me

"Okay I found the line it right over there" I said

"Now look that blond head of his" she said

"Is that him" she said pointing to a guy over there

"Yeah I think so i'll be right back Ski" I said and then headed off to him

"Hey love" he said when he saw me coming

"Hey babe" I said him

"Good luck on your speech" I told him

"There going to love your speech" I added

"I don't know about that i have a tuff one to follow" he said

"Who?" I said even though I knew he was talking about me

"Oh this one American girl who has this amazing personality I think you might know her" he said with a smirk"

"Oh really what's her name?" I asked I really wanted to get to know her she sounds really cool.

"I think her name is Emily" he said

"Alright everyone should be in there spots and ready to go we will be heading out shortly" a women yelled through a mega phone.

"I got to go I'll see you out there okay" I told Niall

"Alright love but before you go can you give me a good luck kiss" he said the last part really quite

"Niall but there is people around and teachers" I whined

"Please" he said like a toddler

"Fine" I said before I quickly planted a kiss on him and then running off.

________________

"Now we have Emily Mota with a small speech to our class of 2013" one of the teacher said as iAds my way up to the stage.

"Hey it's a small word but at one point it brought us all together only to split up again. We will each go in different paths for some it will be college for others it will be following your dreams we will be apart from each other but we will all still be together because of that one word. we've made memories here that we will keep forever and look back upon and remember that day you made your best friend or that day you had your first heart brake. We are going up but we will alway be a that high school student inside. Thank you."

The audience clapped and I heard some cheers proudly from Carson or Brady and definitely Harry.

"Up next we have our football captain Niall Horan" some said and up he went.

"At high school you discover that one person that can change your life forever. We make friends that we will keep forever. Some people may say this is the ending but to be honest it's just the beginning. We are only just starting this new chapter in our lives and we are each writing something different. Our books will all end differently but just remember that at some point we were all here and together. so as cheesey as it sounds I guess we really all are all in this together. Thank you." Niall gave his beautiful speech.

They audience clapped and cheered.

______________

"Our class of 2013!!!"

We all threw our caps in the air I made sure to catch mine because my dad doesn't want it damaged.

"Emily we did it!!!!" ski said giving me a big hug.

"We did we're done with high school"

"I have to go find my family" I told her before searching for my dad step mom and my step sister.

"Emily you did it" Eleanor shouted while running towards me.

"I'm proud of you" my dad told me

"Me too your growing up Emily" my step mom said

"I know your not my mom but thank you for trying it means a lot to have someone one that can play that role" I said to el's mom.

"I'm always here for you sweetie" she told me

"Shall we go celebrate with a family dinner" my dad added

"Sure!" I said and we headed off

Author's note: hey guys thank you so much for 3.4k reads in this book! that is amazing

My new book might be coming out a bit later then I wanted it to. I want to get a couple chapters done before I post it.

Thank
You ⛄️