Grad Party

Chapter 58

Emily's POV

Summer has started and it is going by so fast we are already a month into it.

Liam and mines families has been planning a grad party for that whole month.

The day has now finally come to see a bunch of people you don't know but are related to in some way.

Our families are really close and we our nieghbors we deiced to put the parties together.

We invited so many people. I invited about 100 people since most of my family is in America most of them are just family friends.

Liam invited probably about 200 people but of course not everyone is going to be able to make it.

I'm very excited though because we planned a bunch of fun games. like games for the little ones and then we took out a football for the older kids.

We also told the guest that they can bring a swimsuit if they would like to go in the sea and swim.

We have a few hours before guest will start to arrive and we have to set up a bunch if stuff.

Some of our friends came over to help us.

"Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry go set up those tables over there and make sure they have a table cloth on them" my dad told them

"Emily and Eleanor can you please help us set up the rest of the food" Liam's sister said and we went to help her and her mom.

___________________

"Well I think we did a pretty good job!" Louis said

"I agree" I told him

A few minutes after we finished setting everything up the guest started to arrive.

I have to admit I'm really glad that I came back to England for the summer because if I didn't I wouldn't be having a grad party right now.

I will say that the only thing I hated was that every time someone came I had to stop what I was doing and greet them and then we would end up having a 10 minute conversation.

After greeting a few people nobody was coming in so I went to go hang out with some friends.

I found Liam but he was taking to someone and I didn't want to interrupt

So I went to go find some of my other friends.

I soon found Ski, Rocky, Brady, Niall, and Harry playing and just hanging out in a field.

"Hey Emily come play with us!" Niall yelled when he saw me coming

I finished the short distance between us by running

"What are you guys playing?" I asked

"Truth or dare" Brady said

"Okay I guess I'll play" I said

"Who wants to go first?" Ski asked

"I will" Brady said

"Harry truth or dare?"

"Um truth"

"What is one of your worst habits?"he said

"Um okay getting naked all the time" he said

"Alright my turn!" Harry said

"Emily truth or dare?"

That went on for a while but soon we stopped and enjoyed the rest of the party which also soon came to an end.

I had a really good time just hanging out with my friends and that is definitely for sure something I will truly miss when I leave but let's not think about that right now.

Author's note

Sorry short chapter might update tomorrow!

Hey guys thank you so much for 4k reads that is amazing.

My new book that will be coming out once I hit 5k is called Photograph.

Half way through at 4.5k I will post what it is about and you will see the cover.

It is a Harry Styles fan fiction!!!

Thank you and share so I can put up my other book!

Josie