A band?

Chapter 66

Niall's POV

So it has been a week of us boys here at the compatio but before anyone goes to the judges house they need to get ride of a bunch of people and that is one of the scary parts.

You may be a good singer but if there is someone here who can sing better than you your gonna go home.

During the boot camp period of this show we've had to sing another song in front of the judges and everyone else.

We've also had to dance in front of them. I guess I probably could of done better I mean I don't think I was that bad.

The other scary thing is that there is five of us that want to get through and more than likely I don't want to say this but not all of us are going to.

Today is the day that they are telling everyone if they had made it through or with they are going home.

First they started with the groups. I saw a bunch of people cheering and smiling but then I saw people crying and hugging. I just don't want that to be me.

After a while it was finally our turn to go up on stage and find out where we will be going tonight.

We walked out on stage in a striaght line and stood there.

"We would just like to say that we have found some amazing singers and for some of you, you will continue your dream here. For others you will be going home but please continue your dream" one of the judges said

"Let's begin!" another one said

"We are going to call your name if you here your name you are through to the next round."

And they started.

It had gotton to th last 5 people now is the time we find out if it is going to be all of us, none of us, or some of us.

The said the first name and it was one of us then it got lower.

"And the last person that made it is Mark Tompson" the called out. That was it.

"We are really sorry but the rest of you will be going home"

We left the stage and I could help but cry. Your just standing there and waiting for you name to be called and then it's not you start to question everything you do.

I looked up and saw Harry and Liam coming over to me. There is we're red and wet too.

We didn't even bother to say anything to each other. I guess just nobody new what to say.

We grabbed our bags and started for the doors.

"Could we please have the following names come with me back on to the stage." someone said through a blow horn.

We all stopped we still held onto that little piece of faith that it could be us.

"Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan" they called out.

In that moment we all looked at each other still not saying anything but we knew that this could possibly change everything.

Good or bad we will always be the same people going into this.

We walked on to the stage.

"Thank you for coming back"

"We have made a mistake you guys are just to go to go home so for the first time ever we would like to make you guys into a band."

"Your through to the judges house"

Honstly that was one of the most amazing feelings in my whole life. Nothing could replace how happy and excited we all were.

I looked at all the boys and said three simple words that we all have been dying to say.

"We made it"

___________

"How about power rangers!" Zayn said

We were currently in a hotel trying to come up with something to call ourselfs and so far it wasn't going well.

"Heavy metal" Harry said

"No to rock"

"What about one way?" Liam said

"Or which direction?" Louis suggested

"Why not just one direction" Harry said

"Perfect!" we all said and so that was it we are now a band called one direction.

And so some people would say that are journey has ended and that we have made it. that is were you would be wrong.

This is just the beginning for us. We are now a band and everything will be different if we win or don't we still have a friendship that no one can change.

Author's Note

Hey guys so this book is almost over one more chapter maybe two. Please vote and comment what you would like to happen next with Emily and Niall.

Josie