Water Park

Chapter 61

Emily's POV

It's been awhile since it was just me and the girls hanging out so we all decided to spend a day together at the water park.

I put on my bright orange bikini and a pretty big shirt over it. i'm pretty sure this is one of Niall's shirts he let me wear.

I also had on my running shorts over my swim bottoms. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put together a small bag of stuff I might need while I'm there.

I finished putting together any last minute things I might need then headed off to Ski's house.

Today it was actually pretty nice and sunny out unlike yesterday and the day before that it was a typical rainy London day.

Once I got to Ski's house we meet up with everyone else and then we got in to a car and headed to the water park.

"Turn on some music!!!" Rocky told Ski who was driving. she did so an we sang along to the A team by Ed!!!!

"So Emily when do you go back to America? Sara asked me

"Soon in a couple days" I told her

"Are you going to spend anytime with Niall because we all know how he can get when he is away from you" she told me

"Yeah we are going to hang out tomorrow" I told her

________________

We soon arrived at the water park and got our wrist bands and headed to where some tables and chairs are.

We set are stuff down and took off our cover ups then headed first to the lazy river but they call it something different.

"Hey do you guys want to go on a ride" Perrie asked after being in the water for a while.

"Sure!" we said and headed towards the long line.

I had a really fun day with all of my best friends practically sisters. I really hate to leave them but I know I will be seeing them again soon.

Author's note

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't really know what to write.

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments and for the few bad comments it's only making me stronger.

Please go check out Photograph. That is probably my fav. one I am writing.

Thank you

And happy birthday Zayn!!!!!!