Secrets

* 2 Months Later at school*

"Hey Emily guess what your doing this weekend. Grace said as a girl handed her a book with a few papers on top. She shoved the papers in my hands along with the book and said

"have fun oh and if you don't do it you know exactly what's going to happen to you." she said while walking off.

On the way home I didn't say a word to anyone I couldn't stop thinking what people would think of me if they new. When Louis pulled up to our house I ran straight to my room and started crying. When I moved I was determined to change my life I wasn't going to be the girl who was bullied because she had big dreams, because she was different.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Emily I know your in there please open the door" Liam yelled from my balcony. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. Liam came in and we sat down in the bean bags.

"Okay whats wrong"

"nothing I'm fine" I said lifting my head high

"Em your crying please what happened I'm your best friend you can tell me anything" there was a very serious tone in his voice. Liam has been with me from the start and he's right he is my best friend.

"can you keep a secret?"

"Only for you"

"you know those two girls that were talking to me today?"

"yeah, you better not be replacing me?"

"trust me I'm not they weren't trying to be friends with me in fact they already where but then they changed."

"What do you mean?"

"Well back in America I went to a sing off with one of my good friends and I was chosen to go against them they went first and when it was my turn I picked a song that I wrote and I thought it was good I thought I could sing but my voice cracked my guitar was out of tune and I sounded like a hyena. Everything was perfect before It was my turn, my guitar sounded beautiful my throat wasn't dry I was already. Everyone laughed some people even recorded it. I asked the owner if he could get rid of the videos and he did but he forgot one and Maddie and Grace have it and if I don't do what they want their going to show the whole school."

"Emily don't listen to them your really going to let them boss you are around"

"Liam I have to and you have to let me Promise"

"I will let you learn from your own mistakes but you have to sing me a song first." Liam said

"okay follow me" I grabbed my songbook and my key and headed out the door.

"Were are we going Em?"

"you see that, that's where were going" I said pointing to the wooden shack. When we got closer I unlocked it and grabbed my guitar I sat on a stool as Liam joined me.

"What song do you want me to sing?"

"um, One way or Another" I starting strumming then added the words I sang loud and proud for Liam.

"Wow! Emily you have a voice of an angel."

Edited