Boyfriend

(1 week later the day of the party)

I woke up to the sound of the waves gently hitting the sand. I could wake up to that sound every morning. Although I could do with out the cold breeze that follows it. I got out of bed put on my slippers and headed down stair for something to eat. Right when I opened my door I could smell pancakes, and bacon on the stove. I followed the sent and saw that my step mom has been making breakfast for us.

"Good morning Em"

"morning"

"grab a plate and help yourself " I did as told and ate my breakfast

"Good morning Emily" i heard Eleanor say while coming down the stairs

"Don't forget the big end of summer party is tonight"

oh yippy I get to go to Someone's house and be by a bunch of people I don't know.

"oh yeah can't wait" I said a little to sarcastic

"We can hang out at the beach today if you want" she said while taking a sip of her orange juice

"sure let's get our tan on"

"Is that even possible here?" I asked

She just laughed me off.

*********************

El and I went to our rooms and changed into our swimsuits. I had my hair pull up out of my face in a top not bun. I slid a slightly over sized shirt over my hot pink bikini and jabbed my feet into my flip flops. I meet El in the hallway and we walked outside together.

"Oh Emily I just remembered I invited my boyfriend to hang out today sorry he can hang out with us at the beach this way know you'll know someone at the party." she said

"um, okay" we layed out our towels and put on some lotion so we wouldn't burn. I put on some music and layed down I start out on my back.

About 10 - 15 minutes later I saw someone coming. It must been El's boyfriend because as soon as she saw him she jumped up on to her feet and ran over giving him a big hug. They held hands as they came walking over to me.

"Emily this is my boyfriend Louis, Louis this is my step sister Emily" I stood up and put my hand out for him to shake.

"so who wants to go swimming?" Louis said while taking off his shirt

"Louis not right now" El complained

"oh come on El it will cool you down" I said while taking off my shirt leaving me in my hot pink bikini

"your sister is funner than you" Louis teased

"funner isn't a world" she corrected him.

I look at Louis hoping he could read my mind by my face expression. Clearly he could because he scooped up Eleanor I took a hold of her arms while Louis had her legs. We carried her to the water a waved her back and forth while she screamed for us to put her down but it was to late because she was soaked, dripping wet.

We hung out the rest of the day before Louis had to home and get himself ready for the party. I don't know why but Louis Was really easy to talk to he kind of seemed like an old brother to me. I know Eleanor was sure glad that him and I our friends other wise thing would be pretty awkward.

Edited 3/6/14