Harry and Ski

Chapter 40

Tuesday

Emily's POV

Today is the day that Harry is going to ask my best friend Ski to prom. I knew that he kind of liked her because he always talks about her and smiles when I mention her name.

"Are you sure she has practice today?" Harry asks me

"yes Harry she does and I would know that because I'm on the team too"

"oh yeah that's right you are on the volley ball team"

"yep we just started our season" I said

"all right meet the other guys and I at the locker room doors about 10minutes into practice okay"

"okay"

___________________

The bell rang and everyone is free to go home. I head to the girls locker room and change into my practice clothes with includes a clinic t-shirt and some black spandex along with my volley ball shoes and of course my knee pads which rest by my ankles since I don't need them right now.

"You ready for practice" Ski asked me as she sat on the bench waiting for me to finish tying my shoe.

"yep" I said as we headed out the locker room and towards the gym.

"when is our first game?!?!" I asked

"um sometime next week" she said

"Alright class get the nets set up and then start your dynamic warm up!" the coach yelled

It takes about ten minutes to set everything up cause we are really slow. We soon finish and were about to start with a scrimmage. Now it is time to put are plan into action. Right before the coach was about to put us into teams I asked if I could use the bathroom really quick. All she said back was hurry sk I ran out and went straight to the locker rooms where Harry and the rest of the boys waited.

"okay you guys got the stuff" I asked them

"yep" Harry said in a shaky voice

"so how exactly os this going to work?" Niall asked making his way towards me hugging me from behind.

"Emily is going to go back into the gym. We're going to go on a minute after her running around the gym and screaming that should get their attention. Then we are going to do a human pyramid. and show her what the volley ball says and that's when I ask her and give her the roses."

"Wait where are the roses" Liam asked

"There already in the gym hiding while you guys are running acting like idiots I'll be getting them.

"Alright then let's go!!!!!" Zayn and Carson yelled

"wait how are we going to do them pyramid? cause Harry needs to be standing and then their is only five of u." Brady asked

"Just put Emily on top" Zayn said

" okay fine but you guys figure out the rest I have to go. it doesn't take this long to use the bathroom." I said hoping I don't get in trouble.

I headed back into the room and we started to play. We got about two full serves through before we were interrupted by Harry, Niall, Liam, Carson, Zayn, and Brady. That was my que to go get the ball and the roses.

I grabbed them and headed back to the big group that was now watching the boys. Ski was laughing the whole time. It's a good thing they were all watching them other wise they would of seen me ran off.

They are now doing the pyramid. Zayn, Liam, and Brady were on the bottom. Then Niall got on followed by Carson right next to him. I ran behind them where Harry was and gave him the volley ball and the roses making sure nobody could see the writing on it.

I then got on top of the pyramid putting a knee on Liam's back and the other knee was on Niall's back. That's Harry's que to start his line.

Harry walked up to Ski who was standing in front of the whole group and said a few simple words to her.

"Ski will you go to prom with me?!?!" he said and held out the roses to her while holding the ball in his other hand against his hips. With the word PROM? showing.

"Yes Harry!" she said and accpected the roses and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. They are so adorable. Three down a few more to go.

Authors Note: Wow thanks guys 800plus reads. Thanks you so much.

omg!! midnight memories was leaked omg don't listen to it we can wait.

Josie