Party

Eleanor went to her room and I went to mine to get ready I decided since it was a party to wear a pink dress that had lace on the top half and a pair of tan sandals. I took out my curling wand and did loose curls all around my head. For make-up I did a natural eye look and applied a couple coats of mascara.

"El are you ready" I said as I knocked on her door. I was actually kind of excited to go to this party knowing that Louis is going to be there. He told me that I'm going to love his friends.

"Yeah I'm ready Louis just texted me and said he's right around the corner" she said as we headed down stairs.

"know ladies be careful I'm willing to bet that some idiot is going to bring alcohol or drugs you stay away from them and say no if anyone asks you if they can buy you a drink. Now go have fun" My dad said before we headed out the door.

Louis pulled up right when I closed the door as if it was on que. Although there was a face I didn't recognize in the back seat. Eleanor opened the door to the passengers seat leaving me no choice but to sit in the back with this mystery man. I opened the door a crawled inside I buckled my seat belt. Only to hear Louis saying who his friend was.

"Emily this is Liam he's one of my really good friends" he said pulling out of the drive way and turning on the radio only to hear a Bon Jovi song come on. I practically screamed I love him so much he is such an inspiration. Liam must of saw me jump when the song came on because he said

"are you a fan of he's"

"yeah I love his music"

"me too I just downloaded his new album on my ipod"

"really are the songs good"

"yeah there amazing we can listen to them later tonight if you want"

"sure" i said glad we had something in come in

"who's house is the party at this year?" Eleanor asked

"it's at some guy's house named Zack" Liam answered

"It's about a 20 minute drive so that means you guys have 20 minutes to become friends." Louis said that last part directed to Liam and I.

"I don't think that going to be to hard" I said with a smile on my face.

*****************

Liam and I got along great when we were in the car we even came up with a hand shake how cool are we. We finally arrived at a large house with tons of cars parked out front. I followed Louis and Liam to where a bunch of guys were standing by a tree they must be the rest of Louis friends.

"Harry, Zayn, Niall this is Emily Mota Eleanor Calder's step sister she's going to go to our high school for 12th grade." Louis introduced. I decided I would be friendly so I said

"hello" shaking each of their hands

"can I get you something to drink" the one with curly hair asked. Me being the GG I am I turned down the offer.

"Hey Emily do you want to go listen his new album now." Liam said taking out his iPod

"Yes! i nearly shouted

"Wait are you guys talking about Bon Jovi's new album I just downloaded the bonus track" a boy said in a beautiful Irish accent while taking out his iPod

"well what are you waiting for lad come on" Liam said and motioned him in our direction.

We went to field a couple houses down from the party. Liam start playing music as the boy with the blonde hair I think Louis said his name was Niall ran over and picked up what I call a soccer ball and what they call a football.

"Hey do you guys want to kick the ball around and listen to some music?" he asked

"sure" Liam and I said. We pretty much did that for the rest of the party and Liam and I are practically best friends now. I'm actually a little excited for school now. On the way home we exchanged numbers and talked some more. We finally arrived at the house Louis and Liam got out of the car and opened our doors like gentleman's. They waited until we where inside to drive away.

"So I didn't see you all party where you go"

"While me and my new best friend Liam and that cute Irish boy Niall played some football and listened to music what did you do"

"l hung out with Louis and some of the other guys for awhile. Well I think I'm going to head to bed soon" she said well yawning like a complete dork

"Alright goodnight"

it is midnight so I should probably head to bed myself but that can wait a little bit longer. I went up stair to my room a changed out of my dress and into some sweats. I put a string on the key that El gave me I put it over my head so it dangled off my neck and I slipped out my French doors down to the beach.

A/N: Hey guys so where do you think she's going comment and tell me also please don't forget to Vote and follow

Edited 3/6/14