Missing

I woke the next day around 12:30 pm. I got up took a shower put on some clothes did my hair and went downstairs for a late breakfast. When I was done I headed back up stairs and realized my room. was a complete mess I had clothes on the floor my bag scattered in a corner. I put my clothes away and cleaned up the floor I picked my bag when I noticed it was lighter then before. I opened it and looked through it my song book was missing I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my phone and called Liam.

Liam: hello

me: come here know

I hung up my phone and heard him knocking on my door. One of the perks of being neighbors.

"Em what's wrong"

"it's gone it's gone my song book it's gone I had it last night and now it's not here" i said panicking

"Emily calm down"

"who knows who has it, it could be any where with any one." I said about to cry all my personal feelings and emotions are in there everything that I've been through is write in a song."

"try and remember the last time you had it"

"um, I was in the garden with Niall thats the.only time I had it out"

"well then problem solved Niall has it"

"great just great"

"just on Monday ask him if he's seen it"

"yeah okay I can do that"

The rest of the weekend seemed to fly by and soon enough it was Monday and time for me to get my book back.

A/N: sorry this Chapter is really short