Good Luck

Chapter 65

Emily's POV

A very long week of practicing and mentally perparing every boy for their audition has passed.

Today is the day we wait in line to find out if they are good enough.

We each had packed a small bag for the car ride. Niall's mom actually came up with the idea of renting a couch bus so we don't have to take spearte cars.

Everyone got on to the bus and 'everyone' was pretty much just The boys, me, El, and the boys' family's.

"You okay Niall?" I asked while walking up to go sit by him.

"What yeah yeah I'm fine" he said

"Niall i'm your girlfriend I know something is wrong tell me"

"Well it's just that what if I'm not good enough, what if the don't like me I won't be able to show my face again." he said

"You know what Niall you aren't good enough your better than that and they won't like you they will love you and it will be hard for you to show your face because if you do your going to get mobbed by screaming girls everywhere"

"Please Niall don't think like that" I added

"What would I do without you?" he said

"I have know idea"

__________

The bus ride was okay it was long bit we did get to have a brake.

But now we have arrived at the place and we are in the process of getting everyone checked in.

"Wow would you look at the size of this place it's massive" Louis said

"Come on Lou" I yelled after him

Once we all got checked in we were lead to a big room to wait along with everyone else that is auditioning.

The first person in our group to go was Zayn and then Louis then Harry. Liam would be going next as a returning audition and lastly Niall.

After a very long time of the boys messing around we heard the person right before us be called then right after Zayn was called backstage.

We all went with him and watched the girl do her audition.

The music started and then she began. she had an amazing voice. I heard some of the things that the judges said.

Soon she came off the stage smiling so I assume she is going to the next round.

That means now it is Zayn's turn he walked out on stage and.......

Zayn's POV

I walked out and took a deep breath and walked out to the x.

"Hi what's your name?" one of the judges asks

"My names Zayn"

"What are you going to sing?"

"I'm going to sing Mario ah let me love you"

"Okay"

The music started playing and I brought the mic the my mouth and started singing.

"We are going to vote now"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yes"

Louis's POV

"what's your name?"

"My name's Louis Tomlinson"