Why didn't you tell me?

Chapter 47

Thrusday

Emily's POV

I had a pretty good day but also weird too a lot of people that I didn't know where starring at me then whispering off to the friends but I'm not going to let that get to me I'm better that that. Now I'm at home trying to get my homework done but i can't focus because i am starving. Tonight is Thursday so that means we have to make our self dinner because my dad and el mom are working late.

I was just about to get up and to go down stair to get something to eat when I heard a knock at my door that leads to the beach. The only people i think it would could be is Liam or Niall nobody else comes in that way.

I go and open the door and there is Niall holding a box of pizza. I love this boy.

"What are you doing here Niall"

"oh so my girlfriend can come visit me but i can't go visit her" he says jokingly

"get in here you crazy boy" I say as he comes in"

"It's Thursday so i brought you some pizza"

"thanks" i say he opens the box and we start eating the pizza.

We where so hungry it was silent the whole time we ate.

Niall's POV

The silents was killing me I need to do what i came here to do.

"so your not coming to our prom" I wanted it to sound like a question but it came out more of a statement.

"how did you find out about that" she says looking a bit sad

"the whole school knows"

"I don't even think I'm going to go" she said

"Emily, you have you can't just get another opportunity like this again."

"and what miss prom" she said. I don't want her to feel like I'm holding her back this is her dream. Sure I really don't want her to leave and I'd be dancing all alone on prom night. I would never get to see her in that dress she picked out.

"I know you don't want to miss prom and i don't want you to either we can figure this out."

"maybe I just won't go to college this year and wait till next year" she said

"and what get into that college again you know that practically impossible." i said

"I wish this would all just slow down and come to a stop" she said

"Emily were going to graduate that's going to happen." As we stood up.

"we can figure this out you can go to the college then on prom night fly back here and then go back and come back here when it's graduation time. we can make this work" I said hoping she will give this a try.

"okay" she said and now we are standing by the door. I knew i couldn't stay long like Emily i also have to do my homework.

"goodbye" she added

"why do you keep saying goodbye we still have prom and graduation" I said

"I mean goodnight" she said

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Emily's POV

We can make this work right?!?! I keep thinking. I will be leaving soon. I might want to start packing. again.

Author's Note: sorry this is kind of a short chapter. Thank you guys again for all of the votes!! and reads it means a lot.

I'm so happy!!! one guy can make your whole day :) please continue to vote and read

Josie xox