Announcement

"Hello everyone um good morning It's Niall Horan here and I have a very important announcement to make Last Friday I meet this girl and well I have something that belongs to her. I would like to returned it but the problem is I don't know who she is. We sang a song together that night if it's you please tell me what song we sang and I'll know for sure that its you. thank you"

I was so shocked Niall Horan one of the most popular guys at school not to mention captain of the football team was looking for me. I remember he took of his mask and told me who he was but I don't recall doing the same. I don't have any classes with Niall and hardly see him at school but I think he has the same lunch as me.

So when Lunch time came around Liam and I headed downstairs to the cafeteria only to find a long line of girls. We walked up to see what they were in line for only to see Niall and some other guy at a table.

"Of course why am I not surprised"

"All these girls really have the nerve to lie and hope they guess the right song" Liam said

"Why don't you go tell him it was you?" Liam added

"Clearly he's busy" I said although that wasn't the real reason.

Maddie's POV

I was heading up the stairs when I over heard this.

"why don't you go tell him it was you?"

"clearly he's busy"

I quickly headed back down the stairs and peeked around the corner.

"oh so that's who his mystery girl is. Well that just might have to change" I whispered to myself.

Emily's Pov

The rest of the day went by fast. Liam said he would give me a ride home since he had had his license for a few days now. I met up with Liam at our usual tree and we walked out to his car we hopped in and Liam started driving. Until we came to an unexpected stop.

A/N: What do you think Maddie is going to do why did Liam and Emily stop comment and tell me what you think.

Josie