Show down

"Emily sing with me" Niall said

"sing with you no thanks"

"Maybe I'm wrong but singing with you made me feel like your prince"

"says the one who rejected me when I tried to tell you I was your princess" There was a big ow from the crowd. Letting me know that they are siding with me.

"No,no it's true" Niall said to the crowd then added

"I guess she's just too scared of singing in front of a crowd"

"ha, me scared your the one who hated singing but all of a sudden loves it now"

"because you came into my life singing with you it's undescribable, so why don't you come up here and sing so I can remember how I felt"

I couldn't help but smile at how corny his statement was. I went up on stage and grabbed a mic someone was handing me.

The music started playing again and Niall started singing from the beginning

~ Your so pretty when you cry when you cry wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye now your tearing me apart tearing me apart your tearing me apart.~

Now it's my turn to sing I look out at the crowd and saw how big it was I started to feel sick my hands were shaking. I felt a soft hand grab my free one pulling me close it was Niall he whispered in my ear

"just look at me" I knew he could tell that I was nervous and that's just what I needed. I brought the mic back up to my mouth and sang my heart out.

~your so London your own style your own style and together we're so good so boy why are you tearing me apart tearing me apart your tearing me apart.~

I looked over and saw Niall smiling at me he raised his mic and looked at me singing.

~ Did I do something stupid yeah girl if I blew it just tell me what I did let's work through it there's gotta be someway to get you to want me like before. Cuz no one ever looks so good in a dress and it hurts cause I know you wont be mine tonight. No one ever makes me feel like you do, when you smile baby tell me how to make it right. Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it but even if that's true. no one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby even if I wanted to. Nobody compares to you.~

I just stood there and listened to the lyrics does he really mean that? I wondered. As we finished the song and I got of stage I stood by the judges as everyone want for the winner to be announced.

"Emily you were amazing up there" Niall said as he came over to me. I looked away and found Maddie in the crowd starring at us. Niall must of followed my gaze because he quickly said

"Hey look there is nothing going on between me and Maddie she used me." He said looking at me straight in the eyes I look over and see Liam a few feet away walking towards us when he finally caught up he said.

"Em, it's true he didn't cheat on you, you guys belong together"

"So do you believe me" Niall said with hope in his eyes

"If my best friend said you didn't then you didn't"

Niall was about to say something but was interrupted by someone handing him an envelope

"I got to go" he said making it sound more like a question

"Go I'll wait right here" he went up on stage and the crowd started to cheer.

"ALRIGHT GUYS I HAVE YOUR WINNER RIGHT HERE IN MY HAND" he opened the paper and pulled out a small piece of paper. A shocked look spread across his face and he nearly shouted "OH MY GOSH ITS MS. EMILY MOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was as shocked as Niall when he said that even thought it was a silly little contest but I was so happy when I heard I won. I ran on stage and gave Niall a big hug but clearly he had something else in mind he put his hands on my waist and pulled me out from the hug only to give my a passionate kiss on the lips.

-------------------

On the way home Liam told me everything that happened. I'm so happy that things are back to how they use to be. I can't really image life without Niall right now it almost feels like I'm living in a fairy tale.