Princess Charming

Christmas went by really fast. For Christmas eve we ate dinner with Louis' family and opened gifts. Louis got Eleanor a shirt that says HE'S MINE on it and he got a shirt that says SHE'S MINE on it for himself. Eleanor got Louis a football and a snap back that says her name on it because for her birthday Louis got her a snap back that says his name on it. Then on Christmas day we spent it with Niall's family. Niall got me a really cute sweater that is super comfy he also got me a snap back that says his name on it. For Christmas I got Niall a songbook but I'm pretty sure everyone else just thought it was a journal but he got the memo and that's what matters. I also got him a new snap back that reads my name. We kind of went shopping together and got them but still decided to wrap them. Christmas went by fast and soon enough it was already New Years. My family decided not to do anything fancy but we just had Niall and Louis' family come over. Around ten Louis' little sisters were fast asleep so us big "kids" went outside and had a bomb fire. We also lit some sparklers and just had a really good time. The break is now gone and it's Monday. yeah. I couldn't help but notice that Niall doesn't seem like himself today and I'm going to find out why.

Niall's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. Not to mention my alarm clock didn't go off making me 20 minutes behind. So I headed to the bathroom and got ready as fast as I possibly could. I pulled on some sweat pants and a plain white shirt. I took some gel and ran ot through my hair and quickly rinsing my hands. I grabbed my back pack and my car keys and headed out the door. I unlocked it and got in, it took my three tries before my car would start putting me father behind. I already missed half of first hour. So I picked up the past and got a speeding ticket. great just great.

The school day went by pretty fast. During the middle of the day I rememberedvwe have a football game after school. There was a couple seconds left and I had the ball I took a shot the goal was wide open but I still missed and because for that we lost. After the game I was bit hungry so I went to pick up some food but my car wouldn't start up. A couple of friends on the team told me there is a party at somebody's house even though we lost I told them some other time I didn't want anything else to go wrong. I keep trying to start my car. I was literally the only person In the school parking lot by now. I tired one more time and the car finally started I headed for home. I got to my door and knocked a few times waited for my mum to open it. Finally she did I told her about my parking ticket. She told me she didn't have time to deal with it right now because she had to go with my dad some where. So it's just me and Greg home but like always he's in his room playing video games probably COD (call of duty) I headed up to my room and laid down on my bed I had the worst day possible.

Emily's POV

I was still really worried about Niall. He hasn't answered any of his phone calls or replied back to any of my text messages. Is he mad at me, but for what? Nahhh he can't be mad I didn't do anything. Maybe I should go to his house and check on him. It's not like Niall to not text me at all. He would usually text me good morning, all through out the day and then he would text me a good night. I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed down stairs.

"Dad I'm gonna make a quick run I need to get a few things."

I lied he probably wouldn't have let me go if he knew I was going to see Niall this late. Whether your not he knew him.

"okay sweetie be safe now"

"yes daddy" I said as I headed out the door

I got in my car. I could finally drive now that I've passed my test. I buckled up put in the key and headed for Niall's house. He doesn't live to far from maybe 7 minutes away. I parked on the side of the street I got out and saw that there is only two cars parked in the drive way so It must be him and his brother home. I knew that Niall is having a bad day but from what. Why is he having such a hard time. I picked up a few rocks and headed to the side of his house remembering which window is his bedroom window. I saw only one light on, on the side of the house so that must be his room. I picked a nice sized rock from my hand. Making sure it's not to heavy that it could brake his window because that would be bad. I threw it a it hit the window dead on I picked another rock from my hand and threw it to the same spot as before. A few rocks later the window was finally opened and out popped Niall's head. He looked suddenly happy when saw me. Awww the fact that I put that smile on his face on one of his bad days. I looked back up to the window and he is still there so I motion him to come outside. I play with the rocks in my hand as I wait for him but it wasn't very long because he came down the steps. That I forgot were there, that's right Niall does have a balcony.