Brady and Rocky

chapter 43

Thrusday

Niall's POV

So after practice today where all suppose to go to the mall to help with Brady's plan to ask Rocky to Prom. All I know is that he is doing something with Starbucks since Rocky is addicted to her hot beverages.

After the us boys finish football practice and the girls finish volleyball practice we change put on some sweat pants on our shorts. The girls all head to their cars some going to the same car. Us boys do the same we all meet up again later at the mall.

"so what do you need us to do" Sara said. Rocky isn't here yet so we can figure this out.

"Just walk around the mall I guess you don't really need  to do anything I just want oyu guys to she her when I ask her and see what she says." Brady said. We all spread out around the mall but still staying close  to the Starbucks stand.

Brady went to go talk to the guy taking peoples order. He is probably just telling him what is going to happen. The best part is that Rocky doesn't know any of us are going to be here. She just thinks that she is meeting Brady to go over some homework together.

Rocky's POV

Brady texted me where to meet him that;s right i'm meeting the hottest boy alive also the bestest friend ever to go over homework. I hope it's like those movies where the go on a study date but never actually study.

I meet him by the starbucks and we sit down at one of the tables.

"Hey you ready to study" I said

"and are you sure you want to study here it's not to loud for you is it" I added

"No, it's fine oh and hey do you want something to drink?" He asked how can I resist I love starbucks!!

"I would love something to drink but you don't have to pay" I said getting up and grabbing my wallet so I can pay for my own.

"NO,No I insist" HE is to cute.

"just stay here and get things set up i'll be right back okay" he added

"okay" I said 

I got out my laptop and my notes that we took in class we have a History test on Monday might as well start studying now.

Brady''s POV

I went up and oreder to Hot chocolates. I told the guy behind the counter to make one them say PROM? and the other one say YES OR NO? I waited a little bit longer as they made them. I watched as a women carefully wrote the words on the cups. 

I took them after I paid for them of corse and headed back to our table. Where Rocky sat perfectly writing something down on her notes.

"I hope hot chocolate is fine" I said I now it's spring but i was kind of craving it" I said 

"It's perfect" She said 

"a little hot but perfect" as she took a sip. How do I get her to notice the writing on the cup?

"Hey do you want to tweet a pic with me for twitter?" Please say yes, please say yes

"sure" 

"let's take a pic of our cups like people on tumblr" I said 

"okay" She grabbed her cup and I got the camera ready

"I wonder if they even spelled my name right that would be funny if they didn't" She said

"well what does it say?" I asked alright here we go!

"um it says PROM?" she said then I said

"mine says YES OR NO?" Then I added

"Rocky will you go to prom with me?!?!"

"YES!!!!!! BRADY" she said.

Authors Note: Hey guys so I think I might change the title to this book because the title doesn't really fit with the story that well anymore. SO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE NEW TITLE FOR THIS STORY.

who is watching 1D day tommorrow?!?! I am!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

READ

JOSIE

XOX