Let it out

Emily's POV

Today is the day i'm going to tell Niall about my past the only person I have ever told is Liam and he doesn't even know the whole story come to think of it he only knows that my mom died of cancer. I got up and did my daily routine although I skipped the shower this time.

I put on some clothes after I dried off Ski and I wanted to match today. We both told Sara that she should bring up at student council since she is the only person we know in it about having a twin day at school where you and another person dress the same.

Today we are both wearing light skinny jeans, a pair of warm uggs even though it's spring and a big sweater. It maybe spring but it's still pretty cold. After getting dressed I grabbed my back pack and my phone.

Should I text Niall this morning yesterday  at gym he did say he was sorry and I knew he meant it. What would I say were not all good right now I still need to tell him what happened what if he is even more mad at me when I tell him than he was when I wouldnt tell him. Maybe I should just do it, it might just change everything. I open up my contacts and click on his name.

Hi - Emilyy

will he even text back that was really awkward just hi. wow Emily that's all you have to say is just hi. No it's not I want to tell him but I have to wait until after practice not just after school but after his football practice. i felt my phone buss.

You know your still my princess right?!?! you don't have to say just hi - Niall

Wow Niall yesss i'm still your girlfriend and I am glad you know that too. Right now it's way easier to talk to Niall through texts because you can hide behind what you say, but I don't want it to be like that I want it to be like it was before.

Yesss i know as long as you know your still my boyfriend - Emilyy

More like prince. Hey i gtg see you at school xx - Niall

Is this even Niall i'm talking to. I actually know it is Niall because he is the only one that calls me princess and I call him my prince. Although this isn't really a fairy tale because there isn't really a happy ending at least not yet.

I grabbed a pop tart on the way out of the door and ate while I drove to school being very care full. Once I pulled into the parking lot and saw Niall pull in the same time as me great well let's hope we don't crash. I parked and opened the door letting my self out I then opened the back door grabbing my back pack from the back and swinging it over my shoulder.

I close both doors and locked my car. Heading for the door I forgot Niall was there should I say something great we texted but are we going to talk in person. I heard him walking behind me now he is in sight. I reach for the door handle but it was all ready being opened by of course Niall. I walked in and he followed behind me we're still not saying anything to each other I thought for sure we would of at least say hi but I guess i could of started the conversation first but I really wanted him to.

I feel someone grab my hand a pull me down a hallway. I look at who it is and it's Niall. Oh so now you want to talk. He was no longer pulling me just holding my hand as we walked down the hall way. I soon realised we we're going to his locker.

We soon stopped and he put in his combination and his locker poped open. I pull out my phone and texted Liam telling him that I would be there soon. I didn't tell him that I was with Niall because he would probably get Harry and Carson and drag them down here just to see how cute we are and hopefully they would get a picture of us kissing so they had something agaisnt us.

"so I just didn't want you to leave" Niall finally said

"it's okay I didn't want to"

"Niall I really need to tell you what happened i'm sorry it's just been hard to bring it up but i'm going to have to sometime and maybe it won't be so bad to lift this off my shoulders" I added he probably doesn't know what I mean by that.