Approved

"So how did you guys meet again?" His mom asked

"Music" Niall said looking deeply in my eyes. I knew that our parents wouldn't understand what that meant but they didn't have to, because Music is very special to us it's like our little secret, know one really understood us like we do. If that even makes sense.

"Well Emily I see you and your dad our from America, what's it like there.

"BIG!!!!!" my dad and I said at the same time.

"Do you guys miss it?" They asked I guess they've never been there because they seem so intrested about, but yet again I was so intrested when I found out I was coming here. My dad being the soft romantic. He grabbed my step mom's hand and looked her in the eyes and said.

"It was definitely worth the move" and then of course someone had to of ruined the moment as Eleanor and Louis came walking in. I swear they spend every second of the day together but I don't mind because they are so cute together. They where debating over a movie or a video or something like that because all we heard was

"I don't understand why that guy died in the end he didn't even do anything" El said

"he did because he didn't what to be apart of the agency anymore" Louis explained

"Well that's......" and that's when they finally noticed that we were there.

"Oh my I'm sorry we didn't mean to interrupt" Eleanor said being the sweet heart she is.

"This is Eleanor and her boyfriend Louis" my step mom said as they shook each others hands. After that Louis and Eleanor ran of outside and hung out by the beach.

Niall and I where really board just sitting on the couch listening to our parents talk so we finally ditched them and went outside to join El and Lou. Which were soaking wet and still in there clothes I guess they didn't even bother to put on there swim suits. Niall and I decided we didn't want to get wet so we just went for a walk along the beach instead. I took off my flip flops off letting my feet sink into the cold sand as we took each step getting closer and closer to my music shack.

"So do you think your parents like me?" he asked his voice a little shaky. I stopped and put my hands around his neck

"Niall they adore you" I said looking in to his beautiful blue eyes. Before snatching his snap back off of his head and running for it. Soon enough he had me In his grasp and we tumbled down on the ground and practically wrestled each other until he finally let me have it. We weren't to far away from home we could still see El and Lou messing around in the water and if we looked right behind them you could just make out the figures of four people having a conversation. Niall and I just sat there watching them wondering what they are talking about. I let my head fall on to his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me even closer.

I couldn't stop comparing my old life back in America to my new life here in England. I lilterlly made a mental T chart in my head.

America. England.

no friends. Friends

No boyfriend. Boyfriend

My Dad and Mom Dad, Step mom, sister

sadness.(depression) Happy

Scars. Tan skin

Everything has changed because I came here, because of the people I'm with no more bad infulances. Niall doesn't know it but he's helped my through so much I guess I just do a good job of not showing it. If only he new about my past about my mother would he still feel the same way about me. Niall stood as did I and we walked back hand in hand our parents where now outside my dad and his dad were cooking on the grill and my step mom and his mom were setting the table in side. When we were in talking distance my dad came up to Niall and held his hand out for Niall to shake while saying

"welcome to the family son"

Niall didn't even hesitant to shake his hand. I smiled to myself when I saw Niall smile at the fact that my dad loves him and is okay and happy that we are going out. I guess we got approved.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be longer. Please comment and tell me what you think I will update the next chapter when I get 165 reads so tell your friends about this book also of you want more reads on your book comment your book title and I'll check it out.

Josie