Spring Break

That week of school went by really fast. Niall was back to being himself happy and always laughing. They even won the game on Friday because of him. That night that I went to his house still replays in my mind. It's was perfect we are perfect nothing could go wrong at least I thought.

loud speaker: Remember students this week is only a four day week because of spring break.

The whole class roared in excitement and I don't blame them who doesn't love spring break. I heard a few people talking about going to this party in a few of my classes. I'm not usually the one to go out and party especially not with people that drink and smoke and I always hear that someone got arrested or past out or got into a fight. First hour is over so we're all waiting around for the bell to ring.

"Hey Liam"

"Hey Em"

"hey you should come over today. I haven't hung with my bestie for awhile."

"yeah sure I need to catch you up on my life"

"haha, same"

The bell rang and we headed to our next class. Soon enough it was time for lunch. I looked around for Liam but I couldn't find him so I went and sat by Niall.

"Hey babe"

"hey" I said sitting across from Niall, next to one of his friends. I think I remember meeting him before. I'm pretty sure his name is Luka.

"Hey Emily"

"Hey Luka"

"So are you guys going to the party at Dally's house?" He asked Niall and I. I looked at Niall we haven't talked about going to a party I didn't even know who's house it was at. I saw Niall looking at me then back at Luka.

"I don't know we haven't really talked about it" Niall simply said

"you guys should really come it wouldn't be a party without ya" sure like they would really care less if we came.

After School

Luka's POV

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Luka, of course I've known Emily ever since we went to Elementary school. I know everything about her all the bad things she has done"

"how? Maddie"

"because I'm the one who did it to her. All you have to do is once her secret is out Niall will be mad at her so all you have to do is charm her. Then she's all yours."

"What about Niall?"

I feel so bad about what we are doing. Niall is one of my best friends but I can't help the feeling I have for Emily. Every time I talk to her I get butterflies in my stomach. I really like her and she is going to like me too.

"Don't worry that's where I come in." maddie said with a grin on her face.

Emily's POV

The rest of the school week went by in a flash. Now I'm sitting in my room on my bed texting Niall about the party.

from Niall

is liam coming?

to Niall

Idk if he is he would be going with Sara.

From Niall

Please come with me

To Niall

idk It's not my kind of thing

From Niall

same here but just a few hours. please.

To Niall