Half a heart

Chapter 50

Niall's POV

Monday

Today is going to be hard for me before Emily left I was always looking forward to seeing her at school but know she is gone. I get up and get ready for because sadly life has to go on. I am soon heading put the door to school.

You know when you look at part of the sky and it is all dark but then you turn around and it's blue well that's what I woke up to this morning.

I parked my car next to Emily's empty spot she would always some how be here before me unless I had practice.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the school doors. I couldn't but notice that there was just something different with everyone today.

Usually people would be talking loud and laughing well everyone seemed happy almost all the time but know every ones heads are down and there whispering.

Know one was laughing there express where scared and lost. I was now at my locker still wondering what the heck was going on.

I felt a cold breeze down by my feet and notice I only had on one shoe. Great. I got the stuff I need for class then closed up my locker.

Still wondering what was going on. The bell rang so I headed to my first hour.

I headed in and took my seat and soon the class past I couldn't focus at all. I can't think straight the only thing I keep thinking about is Emily.

Is she missing me as much as I miss her? What if she meets a guy there that is better than me?

Soon enough It was 6th hour The last class of the day then O have football practice we only have a few games left. I take my seat and look over at the empty desk beside me where Emily always sat.

Although it was soon taken by a the last person I would like to talk to Maddie. I know she still has feelings for me but I love Emily.

"Hey lighten up just because Emily isn't here doesn't mean you have to be all sad"

"We were going to help decorate for prom together" I said back

"but know I am assigned a different partner" I added

"Do you know who that person is?" She asked me

"No"

"Well it's me" she said. Great just great know I have to spend time with her.

Ever since Emily left everything has changed back to how it was before she came here. The truth is I'm not the only one that changed when I met her. Everyone did. The whole school did.

Everyone that has ever talked to her has changed even if it was the slightest change. Nobody felt pressured by Maddie and Grace the mean girls she made everyone welcome and made everyone feel special.

School ended and practice went by fast. I was now at home in my room. I took out the songbook Emily gave me for Christmas.

I haven't used it yet because I didn't know what to you write. I opened it up and on the first page there was some writing it read.

Dear Niall

Merry Christmas. I got this for you so when ever you feel sad, happy, excited, or lost you can express your feelings through song. I Love You and Merry Christmas.

Love your Princess.

I flipped to the next page and started to write what I was feeling soon turning it into a song.

'Cause I'm missing half of me

and being here without you is like I'm waking up to

only half a blue sky kind of there but not quite

I'm walking round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you.

I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest

i miss everything we do I'm half a heart with out you.

Author's Note: Hey guys I'm so close 1.8 reads thank you so much also thank you so much on the votes!! I will try to update more than I have been lately. Sorry this was another kind of short chapter.