College/America

Chapter 51

Emily's POV

The plane ride was really boring I watch about three movies. I really wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking. Did I really just leave everyone that has been with me and actually loves me as much as I love them, did I really leave all that for a school.

After I left the airport I rented a car and headed the college. I checked in and headed to my room. I prepared myself for meeting my roommate. I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

I walked in only to find it completely empty. I was the first one here. At least I get to pick the bed I want. I put my bags down and started to unpack.

I finished unpacking and sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap hoping Niall wasn't on Skype because I just don't have the strength to talk or even look at him right now.

Thankfully he wasn't on. I really want to go and look around the campus but I want to be here when my roommate arrives so I can meet her.

I decided to watch some videos of people auditioning for the Xfactor. I know Niall is going to get 4 yes' he can really singing. After about 10 videos I heard the door handle moving this is it. I wonder what she is going to be like if she will be serious or funny.

I also wonder what she looks like is she tall with brown hair or short with blond hair? does she have blue eyes, or brown or maybe even green? Well here comes the moment of truth the door opened and she came in.

"Hi i'm Courtney" She said

"Hi i'm Emily" I said back to her.

She was about 5'5. She had blond hair and brown eyes and a welcoming smile.

I let her unpack and settle in. We keep on asking each other a bunch of questions just trying to get to know each other better. It turns out that we actually have a lot in common. like we both love music that's kind of why we are both here. Also we both love the same kind of things like sports and movies and all that stuff.

"Do you want to go have a look around?" she asked me

"sure" I said back as I got up making sure I had my key and off we went. Too high school girls that are now college students.

*2 weeks later*

"I'm going to make a quick call I'm just going to be outside" I said to Courtney

"Okay" she said back

I headed out the door and out another door so I was outside in the fresh air. I took out my phone and pulled up his contact and took in a couple deep breaths before I click call. I put the phone to my ear and he picked up on the second ring.

Niall's POV

Harry came over to my house to play some football. We were just about to start but my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Emily.

"I have to take this, it's Emily." I said to Harry.

"Hey What's up!" I said

"Niall I need to talk to you" She said in a serious tone.

"sure what is it princess?" I asked

"I can't act like a little kid right now. I'm here at college and i need to be an adult right now. I hope you understand" she said. that's when I headed to my room.

"what are you saying" i asked

"prom is in two days your suppose to be on a plane right now." I added

"Niall it's taking me two weeks to get use to being away from you and from all my friends" she said

"I know" I said

"so what I come back then leave again then for graduation come back again?" she said

"that was the plan" I said and now Harry was standing in the door way now listening.

"i don't think i can do it Niall. I'm all out of goodbye's" she said

"why do you keep saying goodbye?" I said

"I love you Nialler but I need to stay right where I am. I'm sorry." she said and then she hung up. I new she was crying I heard it in her voice.

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed. Before I then threw myself on my bed.

"She's not coming back for prom is she?" Harry asked

"No shes not coming back at all." I said

"Hey lad Emily is at college she's one step a head of everyone. We're going to grow up and go our own way but I promise you will always have me, Liam, Louis, And Zayn we will always be there for you. There's more fish in the sea like they always say." Harry said

"I know but she's different she's not like every other girl out there. She was mine." I said.

"Look your going to go to prom with us your going to be with all your friends your going to have a great time" Harry said

"Oh I don't plan on missing my prom" I said

Author's Note: Hey guys!! thank you for the reads and votes. A lot happened in the chapter so now Emily isn't coming back she is in America again with a new friend name Courtney. Keep reading this book is not over!!!

Josie