Love?

We drove for about 5 minutes in complete silence I didn't know what to say. It's not the first time Ive talked to him before. I remembered that he likes Bon Jovi like me so I thought we could talk about that I broke the silence and said

"So what other artist do you like besides the obvious"

"Well I like 5SOS I think I have one of there CD's in here" he said while some what looking around the car.

"Really I love them!" I was now also looking but Niall found it before I could and popped it in to the car. I started to sing along but stopped after I realised I was the only one singing.

"No don't stop you have a beautiful voice you are a very good singer" I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of red

"Well your not bad yourself"

"Nah I don't sing"

"you don't sing what about at the Halloween party?"

"I wasn't really singing" he said I knew he could sing he is very good but why won't he just admitt it.

"Alright we here" he said changing the subject. we pulled up to a small little bakery and got out of the car.

"My mum use to take me here all the time their treats are really good."

"I guess I'll have to find out for myself"

We walked inside, Niall suggested that I try the banana cream pie so that's what I'm ordering and I think Niall is getting a banana split. He is so kind he insisted to pay even though I had the money ready. The bakery had a little lounge area with a small stage there was even some microphones and other equipment on it. They must have some small shows for people. I followed Niall to a table facing a Tv on the wall. We sat down and ate I wonder what else I don't know about Niall.

"So Niall do you like any sports besides soccer"

"you mean football?"

"I'm an American so no"

"well no I guess It's kind of just Football being the team captain is stress full"

we continued to talk and the more things I learned about him the more connected I felt. As we finished are food I saw a women setting up the stage. Which gave me an idea.

"I'll be right back Niall" I went to talk to one of the staff members about something and she was more than willing to help me out. I went back to Niall it looked like he was ready to go but I certainly wasn't.

"Are you ready to........" He was cuff off by one of the staff members talking into the mic

"That's right tonight is Karaoke night do we have anyone that would like to start us off? how about you blondie you look like you can sing" she said pointing to Niall

"No no I don't sing"

"come on Niall it will be fun" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him on stage I was not going to let him out of this.

"Emily I don't even know what to do"

"Just follow my lead it's easy all you have to do is sing"

I can feel you coming from a mile away pulse stops betting by the words that you say and you say so many of them like you don't have a clue that now your just a sign with a stamp on you don't have to try to hard you already have my heart you don't got a thing to prove I'm already into you so hold hold hold hold me tight now cause im so so good to go dont say dont say goodnight you know you had me at hello you had me at hello don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello.

I sang directly to Niall's I gave him a small nod singaling it was his turn to sing and surprisingly he did

close your mouth now baby don't say a word cause you ain't saying nothing i ain't already heard and the speakers so loud with the beat slow low now were moving to this dance song.......

"Wow Niall your a natural"

Niall's POV

Wow could this date go any better I think i might be in love, but Should I tell her the truth she's different than everyone else maybe she wont laugh. I don't know.