Best friend

(remember it's a fanfiction so just pretend she writing this song please vote!)

Emily's POV

I felt the sand tickle against my feet as I walked around the corner trying to remember which way to go. I headed straight for a few minutes then headed down a beachy hill and there it was hiding behind a bunch of trees. I walked over my feet transferring from sand to grass. I took off my key necklace and shoved it it to the door handle i turned the key then the handle and stepped in closing the door behind me. It was the most amazing thing ever and Eleanor did all of this for me she is the best sister ever. My new life with my step mom and step sister definitely is not like all those fairy tales you watch. I sat down in the little recording both I grabbed an acoustic guitar and hit record I started strumming and just randomly started to sing.

cause you were mine for the summer but we know it nearly over feels like snow in September but I always will remember you were my summer love you always will be my summer love. can't believe you packing your bags trying so hard not to cry we had the best time but now it the worst time cause have to say goodbye. Don't say the words that on lips don't look at me that way just promise me you wont forget when the sky is gray. cause you were mine for the summer but we know it nearly over feels like snow in September but I always will remember you were my summer love you always will be my summer love.

I wrote these lyrics down in a journal that was sitting on one of the shelves. I set the guitar down and grabbed the journal I locked the door as I left and headed for home.

****************

I woke up to a thud sound coming from my balcony. I got up and opened the door not caring that I was still in my pajamas. I looked down to see a little Liam standing in the sand.

"Liam what are you doing here?"

"Well it's nice to see you to"

"how'd you get here?"

"you see that house that's were I live" he said pointing to the house right next to ours.

"I was wondering if you want to hang out since that's what best friends do"

"sure just let me change" I headed back inside and put on some light washed jean shorts and a sweat shirt since it was a little chilly this morning I decided To leave my hair in it's messy bun since it was kind of cute. I applied a little make and slid on some sandals. I grabbed my phone and told my dad that I was going to hang out with a friend today I headed out the door to meet Liam on the beach.

"so what are we going to do today?"

"we could look at some shops and then watch a movie"

"okay" we headed to the board walk and walked from shop to shop to shop. Then we went to see Man of Steel and it was amazing. We hung out for the rest of the day. The week end seemed to fly by fast I set my alarm clock as I crawled into bed. Tomorrow I start school.

Edited 3/11/14