Theme Park

Chapter

Emily's POV

It is now the last month of summer everything is going by so fAst. I just wish it would all stop or just slow down.

All of us in our group of friends had nothing to do today so we thought we could go to a theme park.

We couldn't fit all of us in one car so we had to take to separate cars. We took Niall's car and Carson's car or more like a van.

In Niall's car it was him, me, Harry, Ski, and Liam.

In Carson car was Him, Brady, Sara, Brooke, Zayn, Perrie, Louis and Eleanor.

I got and deiced it was time to get ready. I took a quick shower. then put on some clothes.

I had on some hot pink shorts, a White tank top that said Crazy MoFo on it, and for shoes I wore some black Jordan's. I also brought a snap back that was black and I also brought my sunglasses.

I put together a little bag to carry some stuff in like money or my phone so it does'nt fall out of my pocket when we are on any rides.

I joined Eleanor in the kitchen and made myself something to eat since we won't be having lunch there.

"You look cute!" she told me

"Thanks you too!"

"Thanks" she said back

El was wearing some high wasted shorts and a really cute crop top.

"When are they coming to pick us up?" I asked her

"My ride is going to be here in ten minutes.

"Are you going with Niall's group?"

"Yep"

"We are going in about 10 minutes also" a voice came in from behind

"Alright Liam" I said as I saw who it was. he always coming in that way. I swear he is just part of the family now.

"What are you eating?" he asked me

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwich" I told him

"Help your self if you want one" El told him

"Yeah!" he said he probably didn't eat yet.

After we all finish our food our rides came. We were the last people to pick up since we live really close to the place.

I sat In front with Niall and Liam joined the back with Ski and Harry.

We drove to the theme park while listening to music mainly 5sos but I'm not complaining.

Once we got there we soon met up with the rest of the group and brought our wristband things.

When we were all inside we all kind of just heading off into a bunch of different directions.

Niall and I ended up in line to a really high roller coster.

As we waited in line we made some small talk.

"You know there needs to be a day where it's just you and me before you head back to America" Niall said

"I agree!"

"Just one day full day together" I added

"You know you will see me again we you audition I will be backstage waiting to give you a hug when you get off" I told him

"Why not a kiss?" he said crossing his Arms

"Fine I'll give you a kiss" I said

"And a hug?" He added

"Nope just a kiss" I told him

"Yes Niall fine and a hug" I said after I saw a sad expression in his face.

"How many?" the guy was asking a bunch of people.

"Do we have a pair of two?" He asked when we just reached towards the front

"Here!" I said and they let me and Niall through.

We sat down after putting out bags into the boxes.

We buckled our selves in and pull the bar thing back.

Niall's POV

The two guys came down the coster and tug on our belts to make sure we were clicked in.

As the guys came down and reached Emily I watch as he actidently missed and touched her very close to her bum.

Emily didn't really to notice so I just let it slide but if he touches her again I'm going to lose it.

The roller coster started going up and I saw that Emily looked a bit nervous.

"What's wrong you okay love?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine just we're really high up" she said

"It's okay nothing is going to happen" I told her

I grabbed her hand and held on to it so she felt safer.

After the ride was over she really loved it and wanted to go on it again.

_____________

After a while we meet up with the group for dinner. I ended up leaving with Harry, Louis, and Liam.

Sometimes it is nice to just hang out with some other friends than your girlfriend all day everyday.

But I do hope one day could change that. I really do think that Emily is the one but we are both so young.

I want to be with her forever I really do love her. Maybe I should get us promise rings we can both promise to stay together while we follow our dreams and that we will meet up again soon.

You know what maybe that is just exactly what I will do.

Author's note

Hey guys so the cover is up for Photograph I will put the first chapter up when this book gets 5k reads so let's try and get it to that.

Thank you guys

This book still has a few more chapters to go. it is not! over

Josie