Life is good

A couple days have gone by and I havent really got to see or hang out with Niall very much because we've both been so busy with school. Its a Friday night and I'm in my little music shack just singing some songs and writing down what sounds good. I was just about to record a song when my phone started to go off. I looked at the screen and saw ot was a text message from Niall. I opened it and it read

Be up and ready at  6:00

Why does Niall want me to be up at six on a Saturday.

txt message to Niall

why

txt message from Niall

It's a surprise

txt message to Niall

okay

I decided I'm just going to go along with it even though I hate surprises. It's getting pretty late know so I lock up my music shack and head for home. I get ready for bed and set my alarm clock for 5:30. Didn't really realise how tired I was until my head hit my pillow because I was out in a matter of seconds.

Niall's POV

Emily and I haven't really seen each other all week so I thought I would take her on a date a show her how much I like her. She really changed my life I want to thank her some how. I woke up at 5:00 cause I know she'll wake up at 5:30 and I wanted to be at her house and don't want to make her wait. I got out of bed and took a nice hot shower to wake myself up and it helped a lot. I put on some clothes, just a plain shirt and some black jeans and to top of my look I ran some gel in my hair and added a snapback. I brushed my teeth and did all that then headed out the door.

I parked along the side walk cause there was already 3 cars in the parking lot which must be her dad, her step mum, and Eleanor's. I walked around the house knowing that her room was on this side. I look in the window and saw that there was no lights on. I checked my phone it's only 5:28 her alarm clock is going to go off soon but I have a different idea of waking her up. I grabbed a hand full of rocks and..............

Emily's POV

Thud Thud Thud

I woke up to that absoulty annoying sound I looked around to see where it was coming from and turned to my little window that over looks to Liam's house. I walk towards it and see what looks like a little Niall standing there although I can't really tell because it still pretty dark out. I swear he is my prince. I took out my phone and told him to let me get ready. I stripped all my clothes off and put on some skinny jeans and a simple tank top I brushed my hair out and applied a small amount of make up. I brushed my teeth and did all of that jazz. I headed down stairs and left a note on the counter so they know where i am and that I have my phone with me. I headed out the door and was greeted with a Horan hug I got in the car as did Niall we were off.

"so Niall where are we going?

"It's a surprise"

"Niall please just tell me"

"here just put this on were almost there" Niall handed and blindfold and I did as told. I put the blind over my eyes making sure I can't see anything. I felt the car stop and I heard Niall getting out singaling that we have arrived. I heard my door open and Niall saying

"All right love we are here" he said as he helped me get out of the car. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he had called me love but isn't that just a British thing but when you think about it Niall isn't British he's Irish. I keep walking blindly with Niall guiding me. We walked a couple more steps before we stopped and Niall told me to take off the blindfold. I did and saw that Niall had set up a little picnic on this hill that had the perfect view of the sun rising. Niall just has the most beautiful soul on this earth. O felt Niall grab my hands and pull me right front of him are noses touching then in one swift motion his lips were on mine and I swear it was the best kiss I've ever had fireworks were going off and I felt all tingly every time he touched me. His touch is just so soft I think I might be in love.