Plan A

I put on some comfy clothes and sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I got up not caring how I looked. I opened the door to see a Liam standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey"

"Hey what are you doing here so late"

"it's only 7:00 and I came here to get you I want to show you something"

"Liam"

"please it will be worth it now go change" He demanded.

******************

"Liam what are we doing at the bakery at 7:15"

"Just come on before it starts" Liam said as he got out of the car and I followed.

-Early that day-

"Hey Liam did you pass them all out" Niall asked me

"yeah man"

"here, here's a few more" he said handing me a small stack of paper that read,

Come to Karaoke night

who will steal the show with their voice.

hosted by: Niall Horan

where ---------------when------------

"make sure everyone gets one, I hope this works man"

----------------

"Liam what are we doing here and why is this place so crowded at this time of day?" as I came inside i saw Niall in the corner of my eye I really just want to be away from him and clear my head.

"Liam please can we go somewhere else Niall is here?"

"Em, please just trust me"

we sat down at a high table and i saw a flyer on the window that said Friday night karaoke hosted by Niall Horan. I then just realised that today is Friday it's been 5 days that I haven't talked to Niall and he hasn't even tried taking me back. I was just about to ask Liam if we could seriously go somewhere else, but then Niall appeared on the stage that we both once sang on sharing an amazing moment. No Emily you can't still love him he cheated on you My mind cleared when his voice filled the room saying

WELCOME TO KARAOKE NIGHT I'M YOUR HOST NIALL HORAN to night's PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE YOU SINGING AND OUR THREE JUDGES JOE, KEVIN, AND ZOE WITH A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY ME.

of course all the girls screamed at that last part who wouldn't he is the captain of the football team and one of the many popular boys at school.

the first person up was these two guys who could rap like there's no tomorrow.

the second was a boy that could sing absolutely high

the third was a duet which was absolutely awful

but the four was the one I hated the most of course out of everybody it had to be Maddie. When she was done the crowd clapped and cheered the loudest. The judges better know what there doing because if she wins well let's just hope she doesn't. I couldn't help but think that she actually was a good singer and she'd probably be good for Niall almost as on cue as I needed some cheering up i felt Liam's hand rubbing my back in a comforting way.

"you are so much better than her"

a couple more people sang but in 5 minutes the moment every girl but me was waiting for it's time for Niall's performance. I can't believe he's going to sing in front of all these people he's really good but has always been scared of what people will say.

The Music started playing and I recognize the song but clearly know one else had it's the song that we sang at my house a few days ago the day he broke my heart. I noticed that Liam was talking to someone so now is my chance I got up and headed for the door as Niall sang.

~Your so pretty when you cry when you cry wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye now your tearing me apart tearing me apart your tearing me apart.~

he sang a little more until the music just went dead

"I'm sorry I can't do this I want this to be perfect and it's not perfect unless I have someone special up here singing with me"

I keep pushing through the crowd I was almost at the door but I stopped when I heard the crowd chanting my name. I turn around and Niall's eyes meet mine.