Wherever you are

Chapter 52

Friday

Emily's POV

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see him all dressed up in his black tux and skinny jeans. My Nialler was there looking flawless.

"What are you doing here, prom is tonight in England" I managed to say.

"My prom is where ever you are, if I'm going to dance with anyone it's you"

I couldn't stop smiling he is here with me. He flew to America to save me. He really is my prince. He is also si cheeky because everywhere we go we practically brake out it a song. This feels like a movie but it's my movie.

Take my hand I'll take the lead and every turn will be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall you know I'll catch you through it all.

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles can't keep us apart. 'cause my heart is ('cause my heart is) wherever you are.

It's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you. It's on in a million the chances of feeling the ways we do. And with every step together we just keep on getting better. Can I have this dance (can I have this dance) can I have this dance.

We started walking hand in hand their is so many things that we haven't talked about or mentioned and now its time to.

"You when you came to England I'm not just the only one who changed, people on the streets kids at school that never talk to me where friends now. The school isn't run by people like Maddie and Grace. Okay the point is when you came to this school it changed and now it change again when you left. You might be ready to say goodbye and go off to college but where not." He said as we walked.

"Niall I love you so much and I think I'm going to come back for graduation and spend the summer there I'll come back to America when school starts." I said as we came to a stop.

He looked me in the eyes and said "I love you too Emily."

"let's go pack your bags." he added and we headed towards my dorm.

When we got to my dorm Courtney was in there so I guess it's time to introduce them to each other.

"Hey Courtney I have someone I would like you to meet this is my boyfriend Niall" I said

"Hey I'm Courtney" She said and gave a little wave.

"Emily I'm going to be leaving soon to my home town because my graudition is in a few days." she said and I noticed she had a little bag packed.

"okay I'll be leaving back to England in a few days for my graduation"

"England not Ireland" She said probably because she noticed Niall has an Irish accent.

"yep England but Niall is from Ireland he moved to England like me" I cleared it up for her

"oh okay well have fun" she said as she headed out.

"The place is our tonight" Niall said

"When are we leaving?" I asked

"I don't know when ever you want" he said back

"I still can't believe your mom actually let you come to America by yourself"

"who said I came by myself" he said

"Niall! who came with you"

"my mum said I could only come if I had an adult with me so I brought Louis"

"yeah because Louis is such an adult"

"which is why I had to bring Eleanor with too"

"oh my gosh!! you brought sister here and didn't even tell me I hate you but I love you" I joked with him

"It's a love hate relationship" he said

"well....." I said waiting for him to tell me where they are

"well what?" he asked just to annoy me

"Where are they?" I asked getting ready for them to pop out from the closet or burst in the door.

"there at a hotel" he said

"come on take me to....."

"your leader" Niall interrupted

"just come on little leprechaun

We headed out the door and into his car but that's when I relised this can't be his car they flew over here on an airplane. Wow I guess I just missed him so much i started to see things.

He put in a cd I didn't see want band it was but I had a feeling I knew who and I was right it was 5 seconds of summer.

He put on the song Wherever you are knowing that it was one of my favorites.

"You this song explains a lot"

"how so" i said

"well you where crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door. and I was torn in two and I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said and with that we headed to the hotel singing a bunch of songs.

We got to the hotel that happened to be a few blocks away. Niall lead me to a room and used a key to get in.

"Lou, El where back" he called we walked in and the where sitting on one of the beds cuddling while watching a movie.

"Em!!!" El screamed I ran and gave her a hug forgetting that Louis was there.

Louis then said "Ni!!" and Niall came running into Louis arms. Haha aren't we special.

"Your coming back with us right?" Eleanor asked me

"yes I'm going to spend the whole summer with you guys" I said

"we are leaving on Monday that's the earliest we can get back" Louis said

"Okay that means I have two days to show you around America. We shall start tomorrow!" I said

Author's Note: Hey guys I hope you like this chapter!!!! The next to chapter will be El, Lou, Ni, and Em in America!!!!

Please continue to read and vote this book is not over!!!!! THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER!!!!!!!

Good news I will being updating my other book more often now so More than this is know longer on hold!! Yeah go check it out and tell me what you think.

Josie