Mystery Girl

I found myself along the beach headed for my music shack I ran all the way there trying not to cry. I unlocked the door and ran in grabbing my guitar before headed back out. running back to the place I thought I would never return to. I sat on a bench in the backyard by the garden and started strumming some random cords before going into a song.

Niall's POV

"Hey do you hear that?" I asked my friend Alex who was talking to Liam about something. He didn't say anything in return he just nodded as I headed in the direction of the music. I kept following it only for a short amount of time. I stood in front of a door covered by a curtain wondering if she would be behind it. The music was loud and clear now. I took a deep breath and opened the door while stepping out. I heard a familiar song playing, a song I just so happened to sing with cat at a dance. When she saw me she stopped playing.

"Your the one you even tried to tell me at school that one day but I was a jerk" I finally said after awhile of me just listening to her beautiful voice. She didn't say anything so I just continued

"I believe this belongs to you by the way you have an amazing voice" I said holding her songbook out to her. She took it and finally spoke up

"Well my mom was In a girl group all her life so I guess it's in my blood, You don't have to pretend like you like me the next thing I need is to like someone with out them feeling the same way"

"Woah who says I don't like you I have been going crazy looking for you"

"I know I barely know you but I'd like to go out sometime maybe go get some ice cream"

"Emily!!! shouldn't you be passing out treats for my guest!" Maddie screamed outside

"I have to go"

"wait so are you going to give me an answer?"

"Yes!"

--------------------------------------------

I Woke up excited really excited today is the day Niall is taking me on a date. I got out of bed and hopped into the shower letting the warm water fully wake me up. When I was done I apply a small amount of make-up. As for todays outfit I didn't really know what to wear so I just Pulled on a pair o skinny jeans and my long tank-top that says "Love you to the moon and back" along with a pair of black vans. I grabbed a few last minute things like my wallet and iphone. Last night Niall and I exchanged numbers so I texted him where I live so he can pick me up. I headed down stairs and waiting in the living room with El who was watching a new reality Tv show. I heard a car pull up and assumed it was Niall's car so I headed out the door and there he was wearing a very causal outfit which was just a white shirt and black skinny jeans with some black shoes.

" Hey" He said while getting put of the car and walking over to my side he opened the door for me. He is such a Gentleman. I hopped inside and buckled up as he ran in front of the car and did the same.

"So where are we headed"

"It's a surprise" he said while pulling out of the drive way.